[Xbox360] GRAW £24.00 delivered!!

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I just ordered this, thought I'd share it with you guys:thumbsup:

https://www.littlewoods-online.com/...tem_id=15&Mis_item_loc_id=1&product=299914796

Littlewoods online, with the help of the following discount code: ZQ5166

The discount doesn't show until you go to complete checkout but you'll be getting GRAW for a measly £24.00 delivered:eek:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's my order details:hiya:

Order summary date of order: 08/03/06 ref:*************
qty item
options
delivery address
delivery time/date
price (inc. discount)

1 ghost recon 3: advanced warfighter
Pay by Credit/Debit Card my account address
Expected delivery by ...
Monday 10 April

£49.00

- £25 ONLINE DISCOUNT ZQ5166

-£25.00

Sub Total: £24.00

These products will be delivered from the supplier. They may contact you directly.
P&P:

£0.00

Total Incl. Delivery: £24.00

Sorry we are unable to process this promotion code.

promo code doesn't work. I get the same as 'Vini' above.

oops wrong littlewoods, try littlewoods.co.uk NOT LXG.

Odd, I only just did the order less than 10 mins ago & worked fine for me(as you can see in my order confirmation).

I've just added a direct link to the game in my original post, try going from there, maybe you were in a different department.

Tetlee said:
Odd, I only just did the order less than 10 mins ago & worked fine for me(as you can see in my order confirmation).

I've just added a direct link to the game in my original post, try going from there, maybe you were in a different department.

Thanks Tetlee, just ordered.

Bargain for £25, didnt know littlewoods did xbox 360 games.

direct link to GRAW

gatty-jr-jr said:
Thanks Tetlee, just ordered.

Bargain for £25, didnt know littlewoods did xbox 360 games.

direct link to GRAW

Me neither but did a search while trying to find something to spend the code on & there they were:D

Delivery within 5 Week(s)
??? lol

neilo said:
Delivery within 5 Week(s)
??? lol

Yeah, but my order confirmation states this: Expected delivery by ...
Monday 10 April

I'm happy to wait whatever for that price;)

still not working at Littlewoods or LXdirect

[e!]

ian said:
no its no longer working

i just rang up and supposedly it is 'an old code'

cheers

ian

no longer a bargain as the code does not work

Taz

Nope original code doesn’t work but Code ZQ5266 gives you a free gift, but I don’t know what it is.

It seems to of been removed from hotdeals.

Mine went through at £24.00 before the code expired.

But im not going to wait until next month to play so will probably cancel if i dont get before my hmv order, thats if littlewoods honour it.

gatty-jr-jr said:
It seems to of been removed from hotdeals.

Mine went through at £24.00 before the code expired.

But im not going to wait until next month to play so will probably cancel if i dont get before my hmv order, thats if littlewoods honour it.

Yeah, I just noticed they've removed the code from hotukdeals aswell.

Seems like we must have been lucky, although I must admit despite having my order confirmed at checkout(lol, which I stupidly didn't write down my order number from), I haven't yet had any email to confirm the order. Guess I'll have to wait & see.

If I were you I'd keep your order & sell it on if they honour it, seems a shame to cancel it and loose out on such a bargain. You could easy make yourself a fiver selling it here & still help someone else to get a good price on it:)

Damn, missed this - but no worries still getting it for £34 through HMV so it's not too bad!

Theres a guy in the classifieds claiming he has his from LXDirect already

Kube said:
Theres a guy in the classifieds claiming he has his from LXDirect already

This promo code only worked with www.littlewoods-online.com and not with www.lxdirect.co.uk, littlewoods online is a catalogue website with apr options and higher prices and LXG is a straight purchase website with lower prices.

But saying that they do have the same 'delivery within 5 weeks' but lxg is £39 and littlewoods online is £49. So there maybe a chance that i will get before my hmv order.

Tejstar said:
Was this open to new customers only?

yes, new customers only.

But my order has still not been confirmed, so I doubt if they will honour it.

Ive just checked their website and they offer £15 discount on 1st order over £25 but thats with a credit account only.

I remember I ordered Mario Kart: Double Dash ages ago from Littlewoods on one of these offers, so I doubt it would work for me. Haven't ordered anything since though.

gatty-jr-jr said:
yes, new customers only.

But my order has still not been confirmed, so I doubt if they will honour it.

Ive just checked their website and they offer £15 discount on 1st order over £25 but thats with a credit account only.

I've just sent them an email asking for an update to my order, mentioning that I haven't received any email confirmation.

I'll keep you posted if I get a response. Seems like a few people over at the hotukdeals forums have received packages using the discount code http://www.hotukdeals.com/index.php...pic&t=15794&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

Fingers crossed we might just be lucky, will be bargain of the century if we do get our GRAWs for £24:D

Tetlee said:
I've just sent them an email asking for an update to my order, mentioning that I haven't received any email confirmation.

I'll keep you posted if I get a response. Seems like a few people over at the hotukdeals forums have received packages using the discount code http://www.hotukdeals.com/index.php...pic&t=15794&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

Fingers crossed we might just be lucky, will be bargain of the century if we do get our GRAWs for £24:D

Not had anything either?? no emails regarding order recieved or anything??

Please let me know if you recieve or hear anything from littlewoods and i will likewise, cheers.

gatty-jr-jr said:
Not had anything either?? no emails regarding order recieved or anything??

Please let me know if you recieve or hear anything from littlewoods and i will likewise, cheers.

I received an automated reply to my email, not really anything relevant. I notice that the online order tracking is now back up, although when I enter it says that I currently have bo orders to track:rolleyes:

Anyway, there is hope for you at least, after reading peoples responses over at hotukdeals, it seems that all of the people who've phoned customer services have been granted the £25 discounts, in some cases they even redid the order and deducted the £25, sounds very reasonable. Not much use for me though as it'd be too expensive for me to phone them from here.

Try giving them a ring, they should be there until 8pm 0845 707 8810

Would be nice to think at least someone from here manages to get a bargain out off this code. Good luck mate:thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom