• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Xbox360 Gamers in Kent?

Sleazypants

Standard Member
What I want to know is, Where are all the xbox360 gamers in Kent?!
Specifically maidstone and ashford?!

So far it seems I am the only one!

Will any fellow Kentish gamer folk, please raise your hands!

:clap:

Spoonablehippo

Prominent Member
Hello! Kentish gamer here :hiya:

I live just outside of Rochester (shop in Maidstone) :smashin:

Hillskill

Moderator/Games Reviewer
Are we getting into Kent man/Kentish man territory ?

I too live in Kent :thumbsup:

mattclarkie

Distinguished Member
Maidstone, home of KCC which means the air is warmer than the rest of Kent (although it does have a Richer Sounds). I'm in Margate.

durera

Prominent Member
I guess all the other Maidstone gamers did the wise thing and left as I did. Maidstone High Street has a unique smell I've not experienced anywhere else in my travels, they should bottle that stuff :)

My parents still live there, so I get to enjoy the sights of Maidstone 3 or 4 times a year when I visit. I love how they plonked a massive modern shopping precinct in the middle of town, completely in opposite to the dreary 60's aesthetic of everything around it :)

Beany31

Distinguished Member
And you were probably really envious of people like me who went to Chatham House Grammar School for Boys, Ramsgate, which is undeniably the best school in the country if you ignore the fact Ted Heath is a Ruymian.
:D wasn't that bothered to be honest ha. Some nice names in that list though!

Hillskill

Moderator/Games Reviewer
Greenhithe kent man here :hiya:

Yeaaah boooy ! I lived in Greenhithe for a few years. You'll still find me wandering around Game in Bluewater every now and then. I will be the lad smirking at the price stickers and giving evils to the assistant trying to convince me official HDMIs are "superior".

mattclarkie

Distinguished Member
The good thing about Deal is that it is one Pier that is impervious to being burned down, the bad thing is that it is impervious to being burned down.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom