XBOX2 gets November release (nearly official)

Why is their no Avatar for : pinchofsalt:

iamtheone said:
Why is their no Avatar for : pinchofsalt:
LOL I agree mate, i don't believe it one bit.

We'll know by the summer though hopefully!

There is no chance of a 2005 europe realease. All the Americans will buy so many that our release date will be pushed back.

mcv said that it will be uk and us launch november and they are the indstury

ipod crazy said:
There is no chance of a 2005 europe realease. All the Americans will buy so many that our release date will be pushed back.

Yeah, coz that makes loads of sense :nono: usa = ntsc machines, Europe = pal machines

i'm hearing very strong suggestions that it will be november (senior managers at Gamestation!!)

Gary

iamtheone said:
Yeah, coz that makes loads of sense :nono: usa = ntsc machines, Europe = pal machines

But aren't they all made in the same factory?

By the way does anybody know how many consoles these factories can churn out a month?

If it was say 100,000 per month, this would mean that the xbox 2 is already in production to create enough for a christmas 05 launch.

Come on chaps Europe wont get Xbox 2 this year. The US will absorb all available manufacturing capacity. I think we can say for sure they havent starting making them yet, news like that would almost certainly of got out.

Has there ever actually been a successful simultanous console launch on this sort of scale ? I think not and I dont think they will start now, the US is the most important market and is always the priority.

It will be cheaper over there anyway and I always take a trip to Florida in November / December :thumbsup:

Apparently Halo 3 is a dead cert for Xbox 2 launch :clap: :clap: :clap:

Please let it be late October, I go to Florida on the 22nd October till the 5th Nov!

Andy

Lets just say I am excited. New toy for Christmas :clap: Fingers crossed.

THE GAMES TRADE MAGAZINES ARE REPORTING THAT IT WILL BE A NOVEMBER LAUNCH!

(sorry dont mean to shout but some people are not listening! if you want one you will be playing one on christmas morning!)

now will some one post some thing that says it WONT launch in november as the november launch snowball is getting bigger by the day.

Gary

Garyd said:
now will someone post some thing that says it WONT launch in november as the november launch snowball is getting bigger by the day.

xbox 2 "WON'T LAUNCH IN NOVEMBER!" says Someone :D :D :devil:

iamtheone said:
xbox 2 "WON'T LAUNCH IN NOVEMBER!" says Someone :D :D :devil:

tell "someone" he doesn't know what hes talking about! :D

right now there is more evidense to suggest it will be a november 05 release that says it wont.

Gary

I have to agree, everything points to a November launch.

The trade press is talking about it as fact, and they are not gamers getting excited, they are just people selling product.

I`m not doubting it will be launched in November just not here. If it is great :thumbsup: What do we reckon the launch price will be £249 - £299 ?

I might still go for the US version as with the first box you will probably still be able to use live. With the current exchange rates could be a big saving.

everything is pointing to a chrismas 2005 release. they are showing it at e3 in may. a working playable xbox2 along with ps3 and nintendo's machine.

I am sure we will, everygame made for teh xbox has to be HD, at least 720p.

I am sure we will, every game made for the xbox has to be HD, at least 720p.

harrisuk said:
I`m not doubting it will be launched in November just not here. If it is great :thumbsup: What do we reckon the launch price will be £249 - £299 ?

Harris - its the british trade press that are talking about the EUROPIAN LAUNCH IN NOVEMBER! so therefore a british launch!!

as for price i dont believe that they will sell it at that price. Speaking as someone who bought the xbox on week of launch last time, i remember the balls up they made of the price (lets drop the price by £100 inside six weeks of launch :eek: )

i think that £149 - £199 will be a more realisitic price point. also remember that they will want to get a large installed user base by the time PS3 hits - they wont make the same mistakes again.

Gary

What do the trade press know anyway ? They always get this stuff wrong. From past experience I cant see it this year for the UK but if it turns up great.
If it does well in America I cant see them having the stock for a European launch.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom