1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XBOX SWITCHING TO NTSC, what is easiest way?

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by iainl2005, Apr 15, 2005.

1. iainl2005

iainl2005

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    I have a PAL XBOX and a MS HD AV Pack, I know I have to change my XBOX to NTSC in order to get the higher resolution options, does anyone have any advice on the easiest way to do this?. Can you get a switch installed without having to get it chipped?, do you have to get it chipped in that case will it work online?, I cant be bothered booting from a disk everytime I want to use it. I know some of you guys are probably sick of hearing about this, but I am new to the forum and would appreciate your advice.

Cheers

2. FGEvans

FGEvans

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Do a search for hi def on this very forum. The x-box can be soft modded using a special "save" file.

There was a recent topic posted 2 days ago.

3. timelimit

timelimit
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I started using the enigma switcher a few weeks back, and now ive gotten into the routine of switching to the unleash x dash making a backup and staying in unleash x to play non live games then reverting back to the standard ms dash to play on live. seems to work fine for me :D
    Do a search for the 'Xbox Hi-def for idiots' (or something like that) thread. very informative.

4. iainl2005

iainl2005

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    thanks I’ll check it out. :D