Quantcast

Xbox Star Wars fans

Anjou

Novice Member
Having finished KOTOR a while ago I decided to give Jedi Academy a try and it is excellent. It's a different type of game - FPS as opposed to RPG - but the atmosphere and feeling of being a jedi is very well done. Why am I telling you this? Well, having finished that one I felt I needed to play the prequel - Jedi Outcast. Sniffed around and found it brand new on Tesco.co.uk for just £9.99! (it's about a quid delivery, and it arrived the next day). It's great too.

Good news for any Star Wars fans wanting a fix before the DVD trilogy comes out.

General Panic

Novice Member
Having played those excellent games you mentioned , my next Star Wars fix is going to be Battlefront. That looks amazing as well. Huge BF1942 style maps with loads of Star Wars action. :)

Panic

inzaman

I am also looking forward to battlefront, cannot wait :smashin:

Anjou

Novice Member
Me three!

The only bummer is that you can't be a jedi in those games, and to me that's the greatest thing about Star Wars. However, I think you can in Galaxies but I don't know if that's out yet.

I want more lightsaber action!

Anjou

Novice Member
Apologies if it has already been posted, but apparently the Trilogy DVD will have a demo of Xbox Battlefront on it! Superb!