Xbox Series X

They are under a number of NDAs with embargoed dates it’s going to be drip feed stuff over the next few weeks apparently....

Sod that, get them aired now!

My day is made. Despite having excruciating toothache and a cold. Football Manager is confirmed to be coming to Series X/S. Goodbye wife and children!

Full phat Atmos surely.

“Full phat Atmos surely.”

That would be awesome if true

So luna from amazon

Basically what Phil said - Amazon, Google and Tencent are MS competitors now not Sony. Hence the need to lock down content. MS will have the edge for a long time with their ecosystem having the option of a console for non streaming play but I think the pricing and leverage of the Fire TV devices will give Amazon a stake in the game.

Basically what Phil said - Amazon, Google and Tencent are MS competitors now not Sony. Hence the need to lock down content. MS will have the edge for a long time with their ecosystem having the option of a console for non streaming play but I think the pricing and leverage of the Fire TV devices will give Amazon a stake in the game.
I'm still surprised there's no entry level streaming hardware announced yet. The upshot of Amazon and Google's platforms is the barrier to entry is incredibly low, buy a chromecast and controller then you can play stadia. I was hoping to see the one S stay on our be revamped a bit to fill this gap and get a hefty price reduction to be the TV media centre Don mattrick always dreamt it would be.

I'd hate to play FM with a controller tho, could be KB/M supported and another extra expense. Time you add on the extra storage, controllers, subscriptions etc people get, it works out a lot.

But obviously all optional, too.

I'd hate to play FM with a controller tho, could be KB/M supported and another extra expense. Time you add on the extra storage, controllers, subscriptions etc people get, it works out a lot.

But obviously all optional, too.

I don’t have a PC capable of playing it...well I do but it would take 3 days to load...might have a dabble with controller and see, or wait for reviews.

I don’t have a PC capable of playing it...well I do but it would take 3 days to load...might have a dabble with controller and see, or wait for reviews.

Could get the 'Light' version? But depends how much you get into it.

I still play CM 01/02, blitz through a season.

I do find these sort of embargoed drip feeds somewhat tedious. They've probably had the console a few days but were embargoed from saying. Then they were allowed to post a picture of it. Then they could post a video of the controller. What next - they are allowed to video the machine but not turn it on next week. Then the week after they can show the boot up. Then the week after show the UI front screen. Then the rest of UI. Then by December show us gameplay....

I get why they do it, but it ends up having the opposite effect to what they want - they don't stay in the news for weeks, everyone just gets bored!

My that card is tiny and its £220! Though just realised how tall console is, hhhmm its going to be in way tv on stand under lol

I hate this guy, he is just a paid advertiser.

I don’t mind him, his Lew Later is good where he talks about topics and tech and is easy to listen to whilst working at home these days. A bit of background noise and voice.

Yeap, limited to what we can talk about... so drip fed information.... You have to ask exactly when will we see Series X gameplay?

They won't have new games to show - suspect we'll see some BC perhaps enhanced Gears 5 - maybe in a couple of weeks.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom