Xbox Series X Weird Graphical Glitches

Seem to have reduced the problem by deleting the reserved system space for the game. Don't want to speak too soon though.
Mine does exactly the same as yours and also have the xbox series s and it only does it on warzone none of my other games.... i dont know maybe its warzone itself?

Mine does exactly the same as yours and also have the xbox series s and it only does it on warzone none of my other games.... i dont know maybe its warzone itself?
I think there are so many problems with next gen, It's hard to know what's the problem with performance issues.

I think there are so many problems with next gen, It's hard to know what's the problem with performance issues.
Maybe but like i said its only on warzon and only on certain places its not every where like mine is the by stadium but nowhere else....

Maybe but like i said its only on warzon and only on certain places its not every where like mine is the by stadium but nowhere else....
People are having issues on other games as well. A lot of demanding games have reports of glitching and artifacting.

People are having issues on other games as well. A lot of demanding games have reports of glitching and artifacting.
Oh ok i see... maybe the xbox will get updates or something and the problem will go away i think??

I dont see any of this on my xbox series x but im only on a 1080p monitor im playing warzone later so i will pay extra attention. What tv's / monitors have people got that have this issue? Have people tried the beta update program see if anything changes from signing up to that?

What other games ?
I have a Series S and Series X and not seen anything like this on either of them.
I don't play Warzone though because it takes up way too much space for a game with 1 map !

What other games ?
I have a Series S and Series X and not seen anything like this on either of them.
I don't play Warzone though because it takes up way too much space for a game with 1 map !
Mine also don't have problems with any game its just warzone at a certain place on the map it makes funny pixel glitches but no where else on the map.. im also playing the modern warefare multiplayer and dont see any glitches there..so i know its the game. If it was problem with the xbox it would've done it everywhere on any game...

I dont see any of this on my xbox series x but im only on a 1080p monitor im playing warzone later so i will pay extra attention. What tv's / monitors have people got that have this issue? Have people tried the beta update program see if anything changes from signing up to that?
What is beta update program??

Also do you have any advice what i can maybe do to solve this problem??
Hey just want to tel you and the other xbox series users on that video you posted exactly the same as mine if you see it it is the xbox send it back for repairs or exchange it... i found out it is not the game its a faulty xbox.. you were right..

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom