Xbox series X mains cable.

aygo1989

Established Member
Reaction score
Afternoon,

I recieved my all access xbox this afternoon from Game but when setting up I've noticed the power cable is in but has a good amount of movement as if it could come out.

Has anyone that already has the console tell me if this is normal or not please.

Thanks

Afternoon,

I recieved my all access xbox this afternoon from Game but when setting up I've noticed the power cable is in but has a good amount of movement as if it could come out.

Has anyone that already has the console tell me if this is normal or not please.

Thanks
Just tried mine, with the console stood up, there's movement left and right more so than up and down. Nothing that worries me though.

Just tried mine, with the console stood up, there's movement left and right more so than up and down. Nothing that worries me though.
Appreciate you checking. Don't know if I'm being ocd but theres definitely quite a bit of wobbly and movement

Appreciate you checking. Don't know if I'm being ocd but theres definitely quite a bit of wobbly and movement
Yeah same, but tried to pull on it and it ain't coming out without a bit of force.

Yeah would say its about the same, as long as it doesn't just come out with a little tug it'll be fine. Mines mounted on the wall so not as if it's being moved any time

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom