• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Xbox Series X Games...

MooseKnuckle

Novice Member
Hey bit of a strange question... So I managed to get a hold of an Xbox Series X pre order however I have a question about the games. I can see PS5 allowing you to pre order PS5 disks however I am yet to see an Xbox Series X game disk. Only the Xbox One / Series X disk with the smart delivery.

Do you have to buy the Xbox one/series X version? Or will they be releasing Watch Dogs Fifa and call of duty as Series X titles on there own ready for pre order? I don’t mind because of the smart delivery and free upgrades but I don’t wanna pre order the Xbox one / Series X disk when I can just buy the X disk on its own. Any help would be great haha

Indiana Jones

Distinguished Member
Xbox Series S/X version of Cold War...

For games that have the 'Optimised for Series X' logo on them then there won't be a separate Series S/X release you will get those enhancements included with the Xbox One version.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom