Xbox Series X Expandable Storage

DF have their hands on one...

I’d buy one sub £200 and will connect my current 6tb external HDD for long term storage

Given that Seagates 1tb external SSD is currently £170 on Amazon, I'd say the new game drive is probably going to be £220!

I'll be sticking with my 2tb external for storing games and moving them back and forth as needed for the foreseeable

That’s about what you’d expect for propriety fast 1tb ssd. Especially considering it’s uniquely quick plug and play form.

That is crazy pricing! reminds me of the first PC i built with my uncle and it cost £120 for 128MB stick of RAM!

Would be cool if you could just pop in/out the card to make it flush with the back

I know the Power/TV wires stick out, but with that price for the SSD, I would have liked a flush design

DF have their hands on one...

According to one website they received pre final hardware? Which seems rather odd to me when they have probably made a fair few thousand of them by now?? Still looking forward to their analysis and strip down of the machine.

According to one website they received pre final hardware? Which seems rather odd to me when they have probably made a fair few thousand of them by now?? Still looking forward to their analysis and strip down of the machine.

They won't give out retail units this early because they do a special tracking thing with pre-release units to ensure they don't end up going awol. And they have special connectivity arrangements etc...

Surely the X is a much better buy if even considering need for extra storage

I am going to snag one of these asap I think, I have some PS5 money left over and I not going to bother with getting one in 2020 I dont think.

You can see in the video it says Prototype on the back.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom