Xbox Series X all access deal

Hixxy9241

Established Member
Reaction score
i have been trying to get the xbox series X on the above deal for the monthly price of 29 but it has not been available anywhere

does anyone know of anyone getting it on this deal?

Attachments

• xboxoxox.JPG
    xboxoxox.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 50
i have been trying to get the xbox series X on the above deal for the monthly price of 29 but it has not been available anywhere

does anyone know of anyone getting it on this deal?
My mate got one from Game, Smyths also do8 g it but you have to be able to get a console at same time, which is harder than finding a unicorn horn.

My mate got one from Game, Smyths also do8 g it but you have to be able to get a console at same time, which is harder than finding a unicorn horn.
is annoying because its a great deal but the stores don't have the consoles

contemplating just buying the console from here but wondered if the above deal is still ongoing

Don’t see why they will ever withdraw the deal as there will always be people out there that can’t afford to drop £450 all at once so option is good for them but obviously until the stock shortage eases up it will be difficult to take out.

Don’t see why they will ever withdraw the deal as there will always be people out there that can’t afford to drop £450 all at once so option is good for them but obviously until the stock shortage eases up it will be difficult to take out.
we only want the deal because we already pay close to the 28 for other passes on their own so its a great deal

I don't think All Access is a particularly great deal, it only save 75p per month over buying separately. There are better ways of getting game pass for cheaper and the finance package is with Klarna anyway so you could just look at buying the console from anywhere you can find stock that offers Klarna or other payment options.

What other passes do you pay for that come to £28? That seems excessive.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom