Xbox Series S Storage

Seems Seagate Firecuda 350 might be the first offical sanctioned drive

I think if you want 2TB of this which today is around £400 then you going to be waiting another 18 months at least to get a better price - personally I will be consider getting 1TB early 2022 when every thing is tested etc 1.6 TB total is enough to hold the games I need as most of them are on the Xbox, PS5 is just for exclusives.

Like I said we’re likely to see a redesign for the PS5 in the next 12-24 month, the current situation isn’t ideal, there’s a hint of upgrade at your own risk, which to be honest is unacceptable. Only a total rethink, either just the internal lay out or a redesigned console will fix this, it’s obvious there are heat issues with the current design when an expansion is added, definitely needs a long term fix

Dont think that affects me - got a PS5, not getting another in 24 months due to is being small/cheaper or a different colour, even quieter really. I had a PS4 Pro before and not a good one - there is nothing the PS5 can do noise wise that scares me now. When I run out of space I will grab a internal drive - information on what that means noise wise or heat will be out there then.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom