Xbox RF Controller

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by Gadget Daddy, Mar 12, 2005.

1. Gadget Daddy

Gadget Daddy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +174
    Hi,

Could anyone tell me the best deal for a fully featured RF controller for the Xbox including Vibration, could you let me know the price and where to get it from

Cheers
    Pete

2. shyewei

shyewei

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +210
    You can get translucent MadCatz ones from WHSmiths and PCWorld for about £25. Comes in a range of colours. Hgihly recommend them. Have a nice compact memory/RF unit unlike the Logitech ones (which are more expensive)

Hope this helps
    Shye Wei

3. DaveC

DaveC

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +53
    You can get both the madcatz and logitec wireless controllers from www.gameseek.co.uk......better price than smiths too.

I have a logitech one myself, but I wouldn't reccomend it....it's not a patch on the standard wired M$ controllers. Never used the MadCatz one, but it looks nice.

4. djsat2

djsat2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I got two of the newer logitech precision wireless controllers. I had the older wireless one but the new precision version is far better. u can turn off the vibration feature to save power and it only takes two AAs anyway. I use them all the time now instead of my wired version. I dont see any performance issues from them either compared to the wired version.

5. Clabs

Clabs

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    I originally got a couple of Game's own brand controllers. They were £35 each and were quite good. Unfortunately, they both packed up within a week of each other after around 7 months. I had the boxes for them so took them back to Game. They didn't have replacements for the model I had, just new improved ones, so they gave me two of them and even refunded £10 per controller as the new ones were only £25! These new ones are very good. Highly recommended.

Cheers, Mark