1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox RF Controller

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by Gadget Daddy, Mar 12, 2005.

1. Gadget Daddy

Gadget Daddy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +185
    Hi,

Could anyone tell me the best deal for a fully featured RF controller for the Xbox including Vibration, could you let me know the price and where to get it from

Cheers
    Pete

2. shyewei

shyewei

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +147
    You can get translucent MadCatz ones from WHSmiths and PCWorld for about £25. Comes in a range of colours. Hgihly recommend them. Have a nice compact memory/RF unit unlike the Logitech ones (which are more expensive)

Hope this helps
    Shye Wei

3. DaveC

DaveC

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +53
    You can get both the madcatz and logitec wireless controllers from www.gameseek.co.uk......better price than smiths too.

I have a logitech one myself, but I wouldn't reccomend it....it's not a patch on the standard wired M$ controllers. Never used the MadCatz one, but it looks nice.

4. djsat2

djsat2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I got two of the newer logitech precision wireless controllers. I had the older wireless one but the new precision version is far better. u can turn off the vibration feature to save power and it only takes two AAs anyway. I use them all the time now instead of my wired version. I dont see any performance issues from them either compared to the wired version.

5. Clabs

Clabs

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    I originally got a couple of Game's own brand controllers. They were £35 each and were quite good. Unfortunately, they both packed up within a week of each other after around 7 months. I had the boxes for them so took them back to Game. They didn't have replacements for the model I had, just new improved ones, so they gave me two of them and even refunded £10 per controller as the new ones were only £25! These new ones are very good. Highly recommended.

Cheers, Mark