• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Xbox Returns - how long?

arrowst

Standard Member
My xbox had to go back to MS as it was knackered when I bought it. I got an email this evening to say they'd received it. Does anyone know how long it takes to get back to me based on your own experiences?

T

Trucker Rog

Sorry about bad news mate,mine was quoted as 72 hours to recive cardboard coffing you arrange collection then will be sent back withing 72 hours.This was after my phone call to MS at 7.15 on a Sat evening box arrived mon collected tues but wouldnt delver back on following sat so recived Mon.:eek:

arrowst

Standard Member
Thanks Rog. I phoned them on friday night. Box was delivered on tues by couriers and I took straight to the DHL depot tues morning. I just got an email this evening, although I know they received it (DHL Website) at 8.30 this morning. Hopefully I'll get it back on friday.

Golf_turbo

arrowst said:
Thanks Rog. I phoned them on friday night. Box was delivered on tues by couriers and I took straight to the DHL depot tues morning. I just got an email this evening, although I know they received it (DHL Website) at 8.30 this morning. Hopefully I'll get it back on friday.

My own expirence was posted off thursday, received the following tuesday (valentines day, bird werent happy) hehe !!!:)

R

rottyman

I had mine picked up yesterday so im hoping i will receive it back sometime this week.

danvitale

The sticky at the top of the forum gives a more widespread number of experiences with 360 repairs and returns.

I had mine taken away on a Monday and it returned (brand new 360) on the Thursday.

Diskordian

Mine went out last wednesday and still no sign, i have rang the service centre and they hav'nt got a clue when i'll get it back either:mad:

Golf_turbo

danvitale said:
The sticky at the top of the forum gives a more widespread number of experiences with 360 repairs and returns.

I had mine taken away on a Monday and it returned (brand new 360) on the Thursday.

my return was bandnew but manufactured on the 10-10-05 ( I Think its that early anyway) :eek:

Edit- Well i thought it was new untill i saw the manufacture date, now im not sure... Was imacualte and smelt new and hadn't been registered before though...

arrowst

Standard Member
Well I got an email this morning to say it's on its way back to me. i've got a DHL tracking number so I reckon I'll get it tomorrow morning (although the email says 2-5 days), so hopefully that'll be exactly 7 days from my initial phone call to getting it back, which is pretty good. Hopefully I'll get a brand new one.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom