xbox question?

M

manolis_04

Hey just recently had my xbox modded and i had the xecuter chip fitted to my computer. What i wanted to know is that when you switch the screen resolution to ntsc my tv will turn black and white but when i choose PAL it turns back to normal. Does this mean i mite need a new scart lead to fix the problem?

Sounds more like your TV doesn't support an NTSC signal - so you'll need a new TV.

I concur with Simebaby - new Tv needed.

manolis_04 said:
Hey just recently had my xbox modded and i had the xecuter chip fitted to my computer. What i wanted to know is that when you switch the screen resolution to ntsc my tv will turn black and white but when i choose PAL it turns back to normal. Does this mean i mite need a new scart lead to fix the problem?

It is possible there is a selection in the menu on the Tv. Worth a look in the manual if u have it. Some TV's need NTSC to be selected manually. Is it a Svideo or Scart connection, also the Tv's scart sockets(if your using scart) sometimes support different signals, such as usually only AV1 supports RGB etc etc.

Matt

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom