1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox & Ps2 > Projector + HD gaming ??

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by Kopite4Ever, Feb 7, 2005.

1. Kopite4Ever

Kopite4Ever

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
    Ratings:
    +76
    righty oh i shall be getting a new PJ in the next week or so. i want to have both ps2 and xbox connected to it. so im going to route component from both consoles into my amp then from amp to PJ so i can use component switching. do any of you reccomend what cables ? ie should i use the MS HD kit or will a 3rd party one suffice ?

next question is the talk of HD gaming. i have at the moment a crystal xbox on live as i love Halo 2 playing with mates. now i want to keep it that way as well as get 480 & 720 p to my Pj! is there any way what so ever to achieve this with out a mod chip ? have heard somestuff about softmodding but wont this get me banned of live as well ?

suggestions on both points will be appreciated

regards

2. H4r7y

H4r7y

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i dont really know which is the best cable for the PS2 but for the xbox, then deffo go for the official MS lead.

3. Kopite4Ever

Kopite4Ever

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
    Ratings:
    +76
    yep thanks it looks the best cable. ive found it for £15 on lik-sang but will it be the same connections to the xbox ? or is the cable anycheaper somewhere else ?

any one have an idea's on the HD prob. i know there is a huge thread about it but i dont have the time right now to look through all those pages :)

4. BuzzLightyear

BuzzLightyear
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I got the HD cables from Lik-Sang it was about £30 in total with DHL shipping and took about 5 days.

However, my brother managed to get a brand new MS set of cables of ebay for £25 - and he got his next day

5. david 4 fingers

david 4 fingers

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5