Xbox One X

Just checked my MS account and my xbox shows under devices it also tells me what the serial number is under device info. If I want to view warranty info I need to do some extra from of registration.
I would leave as it is, unless you need to go down the repair route.

What extra info would you need, I appreciate this thread is some years old. I've checked mine and shows in warranty still which is expected. So if I needed a warranty claim more info is needed, can you tell me like what.

Maybe layout has since changed since this thread started.

What extra info would you need, I appreciate this thread is some years old. I've checked mine and shows in warranty still which is expected. So if I needed a warranty claim more info is needed, can you tell me like what.

Maybe layout has since changed since this thread started.

Only quoting a 4yr old post. lol:laugh:

Not sure to be honest now, but If your console is still in warranty and registered on your microsoft account, there should be some link on there that says request a repair or something similar?

I don't think you need any more info to request a repair.

Only quoting a 4yr old post. lol:laugh:

Not sure to be honest now, but If your console is still in warranty and registered on your microsoft account, there should be some link on there that says request a repair or something similar?

I don't think you need any more info to request a repair.
Cheers pal, my mate borrowed my xbox and has got sound issues when playing games. He seems to think he will need proof of postage but the xbox is showing in warranty under devices so told him didn't requite further proof.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom