Xbox One X Shipping/Delivery Thread

Sailing the same Amazon ship, despite it saying it's going to arrive today all day, has now changed to tomorrow. Still not holding my breath till it actually turns up.

Same as many of you ordered 20th August within minutes of preorders going live and also a Prime customer. Piss poor service. No notification that it would be delayed either in advance or today as that would at least have allowed me to potentially source elsewhere.

Funny thing is I remember a lot of people having 2 orders with the Amazon order being their banker in case Very/Argos etc looked like they wouldn't make it on time. Turns out Amazon were the worst of the lot. :rotfl:

Just had email from Amazon. 1X Scorpio not turning up today. Just been dispatched. If its not with you by Nov 10th, then please contact us on Blah, blah, blah!!!

Really bad service. They have transferred the parcel to DPD. At least I have a tracking number now. Service is shocking, Amazon.
Just had the same. Fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Cancelled my Very order and ordered the Scorpio edition from Microsoft, thanks for the info !

Well I'll be damned. My status just changed from shipping soon and dispatching now to this.
Screenshot_20171107-191304.jpg
Screenshot_20171107-191255.jpg

Actually got a tracking number now
Looks like its on 24hr delivery by royal mail

Well my Amazon order is still shipping today are arriving today before 8pm. Not had any email from them to say its been delayed and money was taken yesterday. Now lets see what happens in the next 40 minutes!

Cancelled my Very order and ordered the Scorpio edition from Microsoft, thanks for the info !
When I checked the MS Store about 30 minutes ago I didn't see any mention of the Scorpio Edition and it said delivery by 30 Nov.

Day 2 of dealing with Currys, ended with apologies for the delays and difference with information being told but I can confirm you will have your order no later than Thursday.

Currys knowhow support will now be known as knowf***all

I just searched for Project Scorpio in the store and it says add to cart, no mention of delivery delays ?

I now beginning to think/fear that most of the Amazon order that have been screwed up have been coming through Rugeley depot that was affected by the fire as when I check my RM tracking number it is now sitting in the North West RDC

If this was the case they should have just come clean about it to everyone.

Just got a dispatch email from Amazon. My Xbox One X PS will be delivered in the before midnight via Royal Mail :rotfl:

So I suppose they actually mean tomorrow!

My Very tracking number is working now. It's at the Warrington distribution centre and will (I assume) be delivered tomorrow.

Just got a dispatch email from Amazon. My Xbox One X PS will be delivered in the before midnight via Royal Mail :rotfl:

So I suppose they actually mean tomorrow!
I got my dispatch too. It still says today's date lol. Does it mention a date to you?

Not causing a fuss but surely you can't expect Amazon to refund you some money just because you took the day off work? [emoji38]

Mine arrived this morning from Amazon, set it up this avo/evening currently finishing transferring the 300GB of games over.

Well I'll be damned. My status just changed from shipping soon and dispatching now to this.View attachment 935127View attachment 935128

Actually got a tracking number now
Looks like its on 24hr delivery by royal mail
Good luck with royal mail. They have had my Xbox x since 12.15 yesterday on a 24hr tracked delivery and I still haven't got it

Not causing a fuss but surely you can't expect Amazon to refund you some money just because you took the day off work? [emoji38]

Practically, no. But the principle is they were preordered months ago with a promised release day delivery. Amazon stuffed up. And many lost a days leave. That is amazons fault and nobody else's.

Good luck with royal mail. They have had my Xbox x since 12.15 yesterday on a 24hr tracked delivery and I still haven't got it
That’s not reassuring at all!

Starting to p I s s me off now!

Apparently mine was loaded on the RM van @ 0543 this morning... still waiting! :mad:

Here's my update lol. 2 chats with them today got nowhere
20171107_201003.jpg

Royal mail delivered my nephews Very Xbox One X scorpio order today by 12pm. I trust them more than anything Amazon at the moment.

How is it delayed? It's allegedly 5 miles from me. If that's the wrong facility (mine usually go to Brinklow, less than 10 minutes drive between them) why wasn't it refused and redirected? Very fishy.

I got my dispatch too. It still says today's date lol. Does it mention a date to you?

Yeah. it says arriving, Tuesday November 7th lol.

So it looks like its coming tomorrow via Royal Mail 24 Hour.

Wont be using Amazon again for Console launches. Might just use my local GAME for that in future, even though I hate them!

Hopefully us that missed out today all get ours tomorrow (fingers crossed)

Ordered on the 26th from MS and delivered by UPS when they said they would. Thank god I didn’t order from Amazon, Very, etc...
Same here , I almost ordered it from amazon but went for MS and glad I did now as a couple of my mates have not had theirs delivered today off amazon

Just received...

Hello,

We intended to deliver your order on 7-Nov.

We’re sorry to tell you that there may be a delay in delivering your order. Please allow an additional day or two for the parcel to arrive.

If it hasn’t arrived by then, please visit ‘Your Orders’ in Your Account or click Amazon Sign In for more options.

We hope to see you soon.

Regards,

Customer Service Department
Amazon.co.uk

Well I never!
I got this too. I phoned them and the person didn't know why there were delivery issues. I asked if there was any way to make a complaint. He was not aware of anyway to do so !!!

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom