Xbox One X Enhanced Titles

BigD18t

Distinguished Member
Hopefully EA step up and do it as they have with the pro version, but they've said HDR is coming since launch and nearly a year later still nothing.

amardilo

Distinguished Member
I'm surprised not to see Rise of the Tomb Raider, Battlefield 1 and Overwatch in that list. Although I imagine Overwatch and Battlefield 1 are being worked on but just not announced and probably available after launch.

I was also hoping to see Sunset Overdrive but that seems unlikely.

WoodsMonk

I'm surprised not to see Rise of the Tomb Raider, Battlefield 1 and Overwatch in that list. Although I imagine Overwatch and Battlefield 1 are being worked on but just not announced and probably available after launch.

I was also hoping to see Sunset Overdrive but that seems unlikely.

amardilo

Distinguished Member
Sweet! Glad I held off playing it. Hopefully it will have a solid 60fps mode and be better than the PS4 Pro version (don't have a 4K TV so 1080p at 60fps sounds great).

I knew there was a reason why I've bought so many games and not played them.....:D
Buy low play (in) high (res) :D

spikecast

had my copy of Tomb Raider sat on my shelf for months unplayed, I really enjoyed the first one so I will wait until November and play this on my X!

BigD18t

Distinguished Member
Tomb raider is a fantastic game, I'll probably pick it up again to play it in Native 4K mode.

Pebb

Distinguished Member
Really hope Doom 4 and Prey get added since I am yet to play either title. Still I am looking forward to a few titles including both Forza's.

WhiteHartMart

Distinguished Member
I'm holding off playing Blizzard Mountain and Gears of War 4 now until I get my X :)
Blizzard Mountain should look superb (it looks amazing now imo) - I've found it too hard not to play it though - maybe I should stop now :p

IamMarcoos

Blizzard Mountain should look superb (it looks amazing now imo) - I've found it too hard not to play it though - maybe I should stop now :p
I've only got a launch day Xbox One, so the temptation isn't so great at the moment. I next want to play FH3 in HDR :)

oasismark

Distinguished Member
I wonder why Overwatch is not on this list, it already has an upgrade on the PS4 Pro with 4K hud and stuff

Jim Di Griz

Distinguished Member
As soon as I see what the Fallout enhancement is..
Well then its 4K tv time!

amardilo

Distinguished Member
As soon as I see what the Fallout enhancement is..
Well then its 4K tv time!
Not exactly sure what the update will be on the Xbox One X but I'd imagine it would be at least match the PS4 Pro mode. Which upped the resolution to 1440p, with longer draw distance (same as max PC), better lighting and a slightly smoother frame rate.

I'd guess that maybe they could increase the resolution slightly (a slightly higher res and some checkerboarding to get to 4K might be good) and a better frame rate in some of the more taxing areas like the Corvega Factory. But the draw distance is already at the PCs top level and things like hitching seem to be more engine related.

I'd also imagine the Xbox One X can't do full 4K with the high textures as that on the PC requires a monster PC (an Intel core i7 5820K which is a 6 core 8 thread CPU at 3.30-3.60GHz, 8GB RAM and a GTX 1080 graphics card which is about 9 TFLOPS).

Jim Di Griz

Distinguished Member
Not exactly sure what the update will be on the Xbox One X but I'd imagine it would be at least match the PS4 Pro mode. Which upped the resolution to 1440p, with longer draw distance (same as max PC), better lighting and a slightly smoother frame rate.

I'd guess that maybe they could increase the resolution slightly (a slightly higher res and some checkerboarding to get to 4K might be good) and a better frame rate in some of the more taxing areas like the Corvega Factory. But the draw distance is already at the PCs top level and things like hitching seem to be more engine related.

I'd also imagine the Xbox One X can't do full 4K with the high textures as that on the PC requires a monster PC (an Intel core i7 5820K which is a 6 core 8 thread CPU at 3.30-3.60GHz, 8GB RAM and a GTX 1080 graphics card which is about 9 TFLOPS).
Sounds good! Just not having the slowdown in downtown Boston when a vertibird or two turn up would help. Why on earth didn't they fix those vertibirds?!

BAMozzy

Distinguished Member
Cool! It gives more detail than the Major Nelson list - although still not as detailed as the devs/publishers details - but those you have to look up on a game by game basis

The latest video from AVForums

LG SN11RG Dolby Atmos Soundbar, plus, XBOOM Go PN7 & PL7 Wireless Speaker Reviews

Latest News

What's new on Amazon Prime Video UK for December 2020
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Lypertek renames TEVI wireless earphones to PurePlay Z3
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
What's new on Disney+ UK for December 2020
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Bang & Olufsen adds 48-inch OLED to Beovision TV range
  • By Andy Bassett