Question Xbox one wireless head set with mic

Ncfc2001

Standard Member
Hi all,

Im after some advice, im after a wireless head set with mic for my sons xbox one console. What do you guys have or / recommend?

Budget around £100ish.

Thanks in advance

stellamandude

Distinguished Member
Hi all,

Im after some advice, im after a wireless head set with mic for my sons xbox one console. What do you guys have or / recommend?

Budget around £100ish.

Thanks in advance
I know Daz UK 74 gave a link to the "headphone" thread, and whilst there is plenty of great info within that thread, It's a huge amount to read through, times have moved on, tech has moved on, manufactures have moved on, etc etc etc.............

What I will say is this tho..................£100 won't really get you a wireless set I'm afraid to say.

Your cheapest option, minus "sale" "flash" prices, would be the Lucidsound LSX35....

I'm Gunna pass on Turtle beach Range for 2 reasons..............

1# Headband size is to small and tight for "us" large noggin folks...
2# IMO, the fit and finish doesn't match the price tag !!

If your budget will stretch a few more bucks, I have a 13 year old that has been through quite a few sets of cans due to "immature" handling :rolleyes: and so far, "touch wood" the Steelseries Artics 9x have smashed all the "must have/do boxes" LOL

I've a set myself and absolutely love them, they can be had from time to time for under £150 via Amazon.

True Bluetooth, so will connect to multiple devices, phone, tablet, Laptop, etc etc......

Other Wireless sets are "xbox" only, including the LS35X's.

For me the 9x's are future proof,

Ncfc2001

Standard Member
I know Daz UK 74 gave a link to the "headphone" thread, and whilst there is plenty of great info within that thread, It's a huge amount to read through, times have moved on, tech has moved on, manufactures have moved on, etc etc etc.............

What I will say is this tho..................£100 won't really get you a wireless set I'm afraid to say.

Your cheapest option, minus "sale" "flash" prices, would be the Lucidsound LSX35....

I'm Gunna pass on Turtle beach Range for 2 reasons..............

1# Headband size is to small and tight for "us" large noggin folks...
2# IMO, the fit and finish doesn't match the price tag !!

If your budget will stretch a few more bucks, I have a 13 year old that has been through quite a few sets of cans due to "immature" handling :rolleyes: and so far, "touch wood" the Steelseries Artics 9x have smashed all the "must have/do boxes" LOL

I've a set myself and absolutely love them, they can be had from time to time for under £150 via Amazon.

True Bluetooth, so will connect to multiple devices, phone, tablet, Laptop, etc etc......

Other Wireless sets are "xbox" only, including the LS35X's.

For me the 9x's are future proof,
Thanks for your reply much appreciated 👍

The latest video from AVForums

LG CX 4K OLED TV Review: The best TV of 2020?
Top Bottom