Xbox one warranty

mpw2081

Right people need your help. My xbox one 1tb has developed a audio issues when playing games, it goes off and I need to restart it to get back to normal. I am aware of a few issues with it from other forums.
I have done the usual fixes but still not working.
Ok question is the device is registered on xbox as still in warranty. Now do I still need my proof of purchase to get a warranty claim or when it was done on first registration enough.

Thanks people.

ZicoUK

Right people need your help. My xbox one 1tb has developed a audio issues when playing games, it goes off and I need to restart it to get back to normal. I am aware of a few issues with it from other forums.
I have done the usual fixes but still not working.
Ok question is the device is registered on xbox as still in warranty. Now do I still need my proof of purchase to get a warranty claim or when it was done on first registration enough.

Thanks people.
If it's registered under your Microsoft account and still states in warranty then you're good to simply contact MS for a repair.

mpw2081

Cheers pal. It will be registered under my mates name at moment but it does say in warranty. He was under impression he would need proof or purchase to make a claim.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sky Glass, Epson Laser Projectors plus Home Cinema Subwoofers and More…
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom