XBOX ONE S has blank screen?

nikonuser11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All ok then started downloading the beta of destiny 2, screen went blank after 20% downloaded so I dont think its connected but just telling whats happened.

Has anyone else had this issue and ideally a solution?

Tried rebooting xbox and tv several times, all cables ok so I have no idea what to try next?

Try unplugging it from the mains for a few seconds. I've had something similar on a couple of occasions.

thanks, done that 7 times, no luck. If I knew WHY there was a blank screen It might point towards a solution

Probably a bit late now but it might be a resolution issue that maybe the TV won't accept ? I think there is a reset option but I can't remember what it is

no-one else have this issue

just me then- useful place this

Sounds broken to me. Short of trying it on a different TV with a different cable, there isn't too much more to suggest. Does it even power up? Can you turn it on with the controller? Does the controller sync with it?

What do you expect people to post if no one has experienced this :rolleyes:

You've had two suggestions and couldn't even bother acknowledging one of them.
thats two contributions you have made to this thread, neither helpful.

and in the spirit of accuracy I did respond to the first poster and only ignored your 'contribution', until your feelings were hurt.

thats two contributions you have made to this thread, neither helpful.

and in the spirit of accuracy I did respond to the first poster and only ignored your 'contribution', until your feelings were hurt.
His first contribution was actually helpful, what he said does actually work to fix a problem like this.

Have you tried google, or is that not helpful to?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom