PES 2016
Project Cars
Rainbow Six Siege
Rise Of The Tomb Raider
Star Wars : Battlefront
The Witcher 3

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
My votes are for the following games.

Rise Of The Tomb Raider - Stunning game from start to finish, improves over Tomb Raider with more Tomb's, Puzzles, Game Mechanics and a stunning world and story line. Was a pleasure to play from start to finish and a pleasure not a chore to 100% with collectibles & Tombs's.
A game I will play again in the future and can't wait to play a sequal. If you liked the 1st game then you are going to love this.

Dying Light - It was between The Witcher 3 and Dying Light and I had to choose this. The game is just excellent. It's an open world great looking game with great new mechanics and to top it off Zombies ! I have detailed why I love this game here - A Game a Week

But the other thing that has impressed me with this game is how the developer has approached it and we have the excellent looking The Following coming in the next few weeks which also includes the Enhanced Edition of Dying Light, free to anyone who already owns the game. We have had days where they have done silly things for the game like turning off the physics in game so you can punch a zombie and it launch 200 metres into the sky.

A game that is nearly a year old but will get me playing again soon due to the DLC they are releasing.

My votes would be for the following:

1. Dying Light - a fantastic game which breathes new life into the "zombie" game genre with its fantastic co-op game mode. Gameplay is fantastic once you get to grips with the mechanic. I have had more enjoyment from this game than any other over the past year and look forward to the massive expansion pack The Following. Can't wait to see what the game developers come up with in a second game.

2. The Witcher 3- again another fantastic game with so much to do in a big open world. Players can choose the way they wish to play the game through a wide ranging skills and perks system. Ashamedly I still have to get around to finishing this but the developers have been exemplary in supporting the game and its community through the free availability of expansion packs.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom