Xbox one - q&a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice one Indy. Ryse looks like it might get absolutely panned in reviews - what are your thoughts?

Also how much is digital BF4 and BF4 premium?

Awesome that you can play forza at 15% downloaded. Thats ideal on my crap broadband as im going digital. Thanks for the info. At least I can play before next week lol. Enjoy and thanks for info

I've only seen demos of 'dash to game', 'game to dash', 'game to skype', 'game to tv' and 'tv to game'.

Can you go game to game direct? i.e. Forza to BF4 or do you have to go to the dash?

Enjoy it mate.

I've only seen demos of 'dash to game', 'game to dash', 'game to skype', 'game to tv' and 'tv to game'.

Can you go game to game direct? i.e. Forza to BF4 or do you have to go to the dash?

Enjoy it mate.
Pretty sure you can

Indy please only when you have time, got 2 questions for you mate

1. Does the Kinect have a base to fit to the TV screen at the top just like the 360 did or is meant to sit at the bottom?

2. I'll get back to you on that one....blooming forgot what it was haha

is it from an independent store

I think I speak for most when I say play Ryse and give us your totally unbiased view as to what its like. Good and bad points.

Thanks for posting the game prices.
So far that's £60 of my credit for power star and DR3. In total with grabbing another couple it looks like £160 all in. I'm happy with that. I will still have over £100 credit left for a destiny & titan fall next year before I splash out again. That's if I don't spend it :)

the update happens straight away

pre orders reached people early in the states aswell, and one guy was temporary banned for releasing details
ie 17 seconds to boot etc etc

Indy, CAN we play DD titles without an internet connection? Or does it require authentication on reboot/going into a game

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1384902573.510044.jpg

Fun game so far...sorry having too much fun with xb1 to type up anything in detail!

Indy make a photo montage from opening the box, to now :) go back in time
pack it away than unpack with photos :)

Day one forza...... Nice :thumbsup:

Appreciate it mate. Making me jealous.

Your a bigger man than me indy, I'd be too busy playing to be putting pics up on here :D

Nice one! Roll on Friday :D

EDIT: Just seen your Kinect pictures, thanks for those.

Looks like mine will be going below my TV for now (offset slightly) until I can find a better solution.

So you got this from Game then

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom