Not open for further replies.

hawko

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Location (town/city, country)
Horsham
Having a clear out so someone is going to get a bargain. Xbox One 500GB for sale in black including x1 controller and x4 games as follows:

Witcher 3
CoD Advanced Warfare
Assassins Creed Black Flag
Destiny

Also comes with x2 viper quick charge batteries and charging dock.

The Xbox will be boxed in original packaging and the games are complete as per photo. Used a handful of times and works without issue. I can post via courier at the buyers expense or collection after 7pm from West Sussex if preferred. First come first served.

Obviously no offers at this price. Let me know if you have any questions.

Price and currency: £100
Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
Payment method: Bank transfer / cash on collection
Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
  • Name and address including postcode
  • Valid e-mail address
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Attachments

Last edited:

hawko

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Horsham
That sounds fair to me, having checked Parcel2Go there are couriers available for £5-8 but this is with just £20 insurance; once I have your address I can upgrade the insurance to the correct level, but I don’t think it will be much. Assuming that the total cost of the courier is <£15.00, I will agree at £105.

Rating - 100%
273   0   0
Reaction score
Birmingham
That's fine with me, send me a pm with address and contact info and I'll send you mine in reply.

hawko

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Horsham
Classifieds : Failing to honour commitments in a deal
For clarity the Xbox is sold to Pacman pending payment and it’s being packaged today for shipping.

hawko

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Horsham
Thank you Pacman! I have packaged the console + games and will schedule a courier.

Rating - 100%
273   0   0
Reaction score
Birmingham
Can you respond to PM's next time you're online. I've asked for tracking number, or a refund.

Console hasn't been delivered, it's been long enough.

booyaka

Rating - 100%
128   0   0
Reaction score
Moved to disputes

He hasn't been on since Monday, he did have another sale thread going which he agreed a deal so I'll check and see if that has been delivered.

@Pacman786 - did you get contact details, address etc as per forum rules??

Rating - 100%
273   0   0
Reaction score
Birmingham
We exchanged name, address and mobile numbers before the deal, I've text him a few times to request he comes online and reads the PM's.

Seller claims to have sent the console before Thursday, I received a text message on Thursday morning to say 'its on the way'

Seller also requested my bank details to send a refund for postage costs, which I didn't request, I've sent him the details via pm and have asked for a full refund or tracking information.

No tracking number has been provided to me, I've sent a text asking for updates and have had no reply.

booyaka

Rating - 100%
128   0   0
Reaction score
Thanks - his other sale of a Wii has been agreed to be posted on/around 3rd April due to buyer being away - I'll check that thread as well. Will give him another 48 hours to respond.

@hawko - PLEASE update buyer and thread asap. You have had the buyers money for 10 days now and failed to confirm any tracking information or update him via text/messages/pm etc.

booyaka

Rating - 100%
128   0   0
Reaction score
Nothing yet, I'll send him a text tomorrow and try ring him if he doesn't reply.
I would suggest ringing from a withheld number if possible. Otherwise he may ignore if he knows it's your number.

Rating - 100%
273   0   0
Reaction score
Birmingham
I received a text in reply to the text I said I would send.

Seller claims to have sent the console but hasn't provided tracking, I replied and asked for it, also say they're on holiday out of the country, in another timezone.

Laughed at suggestions of fraud (worded differently) and says I will get a refund if I refuse the parcel at the delivery stage, I requested an immediate refund and I would refuse the parcel if it ever turns up.

No reply to the second message.

booyaka

Rating - 100%
128   0   0
Reaction score
Thanks for update - I suspect this is all excuses as there was no mention of any impending holiday in his other sale thread etc. Keep me posted but I've suspended his trading status at this time.

booyaka

Rating - 100%
128   0   0
Reaction score
@hawko

Both this sale and your other sale which is current in disputes, you claim to have posted both items, however you can provide zero details about tracking or which service you have used to send either parcel. Neither have turned up with the buyers.

Now either your extremely unlucky that both items have gone "missing" on route to the buyer or the more likely situation is that neither have been posted at all.

You haven't logged on for nearly 10 days now so I have suspended your trading account at this time and suggest that both sellers request a full refund immediately. Should that not be forth coming in a quick and timely manner - I will recommend that both parties start legal proceedings to recover the lost money.

You are telling the buyers that you are currently on holiday and they should refuse delivery when items turn up and you will refund. This is another classic stalling tactic as you know fine well that neither parcel has been sent since you can't tell either buyer about tracking/postage etc.

Rating - 100%
273   0   0
Reaction score
Birmingham
Seller requested my bank details yesterday.

Glad to say that he has sent me a full refund and also an extra £5 for the troubles. [emoji4]

If the Xbox does arrive, I've agreed to reject it at the door.

Thank you to all involved.

booyaka

Rating - 100%
128   0   0
Reaction score
Glad to see refund has arrived - I wouldn't hold your breath on anything arriving in the post - there was almost certainly nothing ever posted to you. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending threads

Top Bottom