Bargain Expired Xbox One Bargains. Console Only, Bundles, Games and Accessories

Came in here to post this up too. Bought 3 lots (max allowed) and did the reoccurring billing trick to get another 3 months. Worked out £45 for 21 months (£2.15 p/m)

Also got 3000 Apex legends coins. Not played it so may give it a try or sell them cheap in the classifieds here.
What recurring billing trick?

Agree to recurring billing, which gives you a free month, then immediately turn it off.

The amazon 3+3 Xbox live deal is still... erm... live

Gamepass Ultimate.

Read the info in the link but it allows you to convert your current live and gamespass subscriptions to Gamepass Ultimate.

So I had 8 months Gold and 14 months Gamepass left. I paid the initial pound to signup for ultimate for a month, it does the conversion of the old subs 1 to 1 I've now got ultimate for 23 months. You can stack upto 36 months but the advice is to do that first before you sign up for ultimate so pick whichever is cheaper.

Game Pass Ultimate - £1 (Convert old subscriptions to Ultimate) - Xbox Store - hotukdeals

I loaded up on Xbox live before joining up.

I previously had expiries of:
XBOX Live: 10/08/2021
Game Pass: 04/10/2019
Add them together I expected: 14/12/2021

Paid £1 to join Ultimate and now have:
Ultimate: 03/05/2022

Last edited:
I still can’t work out why I got more than expected but it’s all good. Something about getting my UK and US dates muddled probably due to the way it’s displayed on Microsoft.com

Last edited:
Wow cool Xbox Game Pass Ultimate till August 2020.

Last edited:
Hoping that the xbox live gold deals show up again soon, im out

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Trying to get a decent deal on a S console if anyone sees them floating about!

Any uptodate deals out there for xbox one x console !! Cheapest I can find are around £300 for the console. CEX offerings seem to be the cheapest s/h with a warranty. A few refurbished on ebay at a push. Would've expected the prices to be lower than this now due to the series x approaching !

Any uptodate deals out there for xbox one x console !! Cheapest I can find are around £300 for the console. CEX offerings seem to be the cheapest s/h with a warranty. A few refurbished on ebay at a push. Would've expected the prices to be lower than this now due to the series x approaching !

Probably would have been if it wasn’t for people snapping them up due to the Pandemic....

Mafia 3 DLC free

This is a great deal for a new Xbox one x :
They also do the new cyberpunk edition which I’ve just ordered!

I ordered the CP 2077 version too. Pretty much do a straight swap for my X. Son will be having the CP console in his room when I get the Series X at the end of year.

Argos had a white Xbox One X for £260. Managed to get one. Been signed off by the Entertainment Prevention Officer without review. Apparently, it's much more aesthetically pleasing...!

My cyberpunk model turned up today and it is so cool! I'm so glad I didn't buy 2nd hand now.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom