Bargain Expired Xbox One Bargains. Console Only, Bundles, Games and Accessories

Xbox live 6 months is half-price on the official MS Store. £12.49 for 6 months. You can buy more than one. And pay with MS credit :) Fill your boots.

any good deals on the one x apart from tesco
thanks for reading

Might have been a mistake but I just ordered the following from Tesco Direct...

Xbox One S with PUBG
Forza 7
Halo 5
Sea of Thieves or Far Cry 5

Should have been £229 but at checkout they only took £207

Update: ah I see what has happened, they have reduced the price of Forza 7 from £44 to £22 hence £229 -> £207 but as those games are meant to be free I doubt the price reduction was meant to be applied.

Last edited:
Assassins Creed Unity's still a quid :laugh:

It's quite honestly the worst of the entire Assassin's Creed franchise, but for £0.99, it's a fair bit of game for the money :)

On Microsoft:
Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration - £13.50
Includes the season pass and all the DLC.

Gears of War 4 - £16.74
There is an 'Ultimate edition', but it only includes a gun, multiplayer maps (which you end up playing on anyway as other people have them).

Not sure what they go for on disc, but it's the cheapest I have seen them since I got my Xbox One S.... yesterday ;)

Assassins Creed Unity's still a quid :laugh:

It's quite honestly the worst of the entire Assassin's Creed franchise, but for £0.99, it's a fair bit of game for the money :)

On Microsoft:
Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration - £13.50
Includes the season pass and all the DLC.

Gears of War 4 - £16.74
There is an 'Ultimate edition', but it only includes a gun, multiplayer maps (which you end up playing on anyway as other people have them).

Not sure what they go for on disc, but it's the cheapest I have seen them since I got my Xbox One S.... yesterday ;)

save yourself some money and get Games Pass Trial or a Months Pass for £1 and play both those games

Been away from Xbox for some time now..

..Does Microsoft have a 'summer sale' akin to steam?

I noticed that they had Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY edition for £6.74 in the 'gold' discount a few months back, hoping it'll pop up for that again.

Blue Dragon is £3.74 at the moment on there, bargain for that.. if you like the game of course :)

Going to be getting back into a new home next week fingers crossed so will be looking for a new console, searching for a decent X bundle..

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom