Bargain Expired Xbox One Bargains. Console Only, Bundles, Games and Accessories

bearman3784

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Made a new thread for console deals as quite a few are popping up now

Last edited:
I think this is the best deal since the discounted X1 Titanfall bundle with Kinect.

Bungie Bundle - No Kinect, RRP of console £349, though includes 2 free games Destiny and Halo MCC. Available this Tuesday, and Halo will be available for free at release in November.

Alternatively get it for £229 by trading in any 5 games with a Slim 250GB 360/PS3.

Xbox One Console with Destiny&Halo (pre-order) for £349.99 @ GAME - Hot UK Deals

I'm really tempted by the X1 + Destiny at Tesco Direct for £319 with Clubcard boost, as my vouchers bring it down to £266. I'd really like the digital copy of Destiny though, how much is the disk likely to be worth? £40?

Any better deals to end up with the console? Then I can just fill up on EA Access and digital downloads.

Yeah, a lot of people still like discs oddly enough. Pull £40 on that sucker and buy the £85 Destiny Digital Guardian Edition for £45 from HK Store.

I think this is the best deal since the discounted X1 Titanfall bundle with Kinect.

Bungie Bundle - No Kinect, RRP of console £349, though includes 2 free games Destiny and Halo MCC. Available this Tuesday, and Halo will be available for free at release in November.

Alternatively get it for £229 by trading in any 5 games with a Slim 250GB 360/PS3.

Xbox One Console with Destiny&Halo (pre-order) for £349.99 @ GAME - Hot UK Deals

That's the bundle im getting. Traded one of my 360's and 5 old games today in readiness of collecting on Tuesday with Destiny. They've loaded the £120 onto a gift card to use when I collect. Bargain.

Have already purchased a new 12 month live sub in readiness and just now pre ordered Fifa Ultimate from Tesco for £42 using a new account £10 discount (having set up a new account on another email address).

Will probably grab Forza Horizon 2 from the US store on release.

Um.. I downloaded destiny off the hong Kong store Saturday night. Got home from work and tried clicking on it just to chance it.. And guess what. IT FRIGGIN LOADED up!!!

Just designed my character. Exo be it. Add me on live rwgunleashed

You can get the Fifa bundle plus an extra controller and the plug and charge kit for £350 in Argos as well. Just add all to the basket and it will make the deductions.

Hey guys, any trade in deals going for the 360? I can't find the deal mentioned earlier. Think I missed the boat.

You can get the Fifa bundle plus an extra controller and the plug and charge kit for £350 in Argos as well. Just add all to the basket and it will make the deductions.

I tried for days to order that bundle but everywhere local was OOS on the actual Console + FIFA download.
It was due to finish today but wouldnt even let you order it online for delivery, which seemed a bit of a con!!
I ended up going for the Forza Horizon 2 bundle @ £349, although there seems to be a good few options now for the Xbox One + selected game for £349.
Was going to pull the trigger yesterday on the Amazon FIFA bundle at £329....then the put the price up today by £20 :(

I tried for days to order that bundle but everywhere local was OOS on the actual Console + FIFA download.
It was due to finish today but wouldnt even let you order it online for delivery, which seemed a bit of a con!!
I ended up going for the Forza Horizon 2 bundle @ £349, although there seems to be a good few options now for the Xbox One + selected game for £349.
Was going to pull the trigger yesterday on the Amazon FIFA bundle at £329....then the put the price up today by £20 :(
That's a bit pants they wouldn't allow you to order online really!

That's a bit pants they wouldn't allow you to order online really!
I'm not wanting to make sweeping statements for everyone but yes, no option to collect with the nearest 5/6 stores missing the actual console and no option to order online as again the console itself was OOS.

What really annoyed me was that there was banners highlighted the deal right across their website....even days after it was obvious demand had outstripped supply.

Never mind - ordered now.....just need to try and give it a quick try before Christmas :D
Will pick up FIFA as a download hopefully in the digital sales over the holidays

Just bought the forza 2 bundle and alien isolation for £329 instore at tesco ( saw it on another website). Wasnt advertised but the lad on the counter knew about it. He even said the staff think its a glitch.

Just bought the forza 2 bundle and alien isolation for £329 instore at tesco ( saw it on another website). Wasnt advertised but the lad on the counter knew about it. He even said the staff think its a glitch.

Damn that's an excellent bargain

What I did but through Direct, however I had an issue with the machine and one of the games not turning up. Long story short I managed to upgrade to the kinetic package for £45

What I did but through Direct, however I had an issue with the machine and one of the games not turning up. Long story short I managed to upgrade to the kinetic package for £45

I might pick a kinect up if I can find one cheap.

Anyone know any decent offers on just now? im planning on trading in my 360 and picking up an new xbox one at the weekend :)

Have any of you used simplygames before? I've got an X1 preordered with amazon with sunset, but I also want Horizons 2 and simplygames are doing that bundle for £330.

If the feedback is good about them I'll probably order tomorrow.

I've used Simplycdkeys several times, I think they're basically the same thing anyway aren't they? If so they're fine, either had the key through in minutes, or a couple of days before release date for preorders.

Yep, used SimplyCDKeys before and they were excellent.

Have any of you used simplygames before? I've got an X1 preordered with amazon with sunset, but I also want Horizons 2 and simplygames are doing that bundle for £330.

If the feedback is good about them I'll probably order tomorrow.

Sunset and Forza for £330?

Cant see it

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom