Bargain Xbox One Bargains. Console Only, Bundles, Games and Accessories

spikecast

Got ours today! love it!

spikecast

Are these likely to go up in value being the last LE for the One X?
Possibly! I will be keeping mine to go in sons room when the series x launches.

dvdphile

People are already selling them at a premium of £100 more even on here! ;)

3OXA

People are already selling them at a premium of £100 more even on here! ;)
Guess that says it all. Managed to pick one up but not sure if I unbox and use or hold on to it as a sealed unit. Will also be getting the Series X when it drops.

n84s87

Hi there, I also recently purchased this CP2077 edition of the One X, and on the screen to claim the game there appear to be two copies of the game available (along with the 1 month game pass trial). Does any one know if this means I can give the 2nd copy to someone? Or are they both required for the game to work, like some kind of digital Disc 1/Disc 2 format (although I can't see why this would be the case).

spikecast

Hi there, I also recently purchased this CP2077 edition of the One X, and on the screen to claim the game there appear to be two copies of the game available (along with the 1 month game pass trial). Does any one know if this means I can give the 2nd copy to someone? Or are they both required for the game to work, like some kind of digital Disc 1/Disc 2 format (although I can't see why this would be the case).
Pretty sure it only appeared once for me. Is it in your games and apps twice?

n84s87

It appeared twice on the claim screen when first setting up the console and logging in. I only claimed one of them at the time, but now there's no option to claim either the 2nd copy (if it is indeed a 2nd copy) or the 1 month Game Pass which I also did not claim at the time. From what I can gather it seems like these options are supposed to appear in either the Accounts or Library sections under "Included with this console", but are nowhere to be found here. Other suggestions online say to remove my account and then add it again in order to access this claim screen again. Just wondering if anyone has had success with this method, and if yes, would logging in with another person's account allow them to claim another copy of the game, or would the game be tied to the physical console?

moses

It appeared twice on the claim screen when first setting up the console and logging in. I only claimed one of them at the time, but now there's no option to claim either the 2nd copy (if it is indeed a 2nd copy) or the 1 month Game Pass which I also did not claim at the time. From what I can gather it seems like these options are supposed to appear in either the Accounts or Library sections under "Included with this console", but are nowhere to be found here. Other suggestions online say to remove my account and then add it again in order to access this claim screen again. Just wondering if anyone has had success with this method, and if yes, would logging in with another person's account allow them to claim another copy of the game, or would the game be tied to the physical console?
i have the same problem , i didnt claim either the game or game pass when setting up and now cannot find any of them, i ended up getting one month Games Pass Ultimate for £1 from the store, any idea how i can claim the Game and Game Pass ?

irgsefton

Amazon have the Cyberpunk edition at £309 currently.

n84s87

i have the same problem , i didnt claim either the game or game pass when setting up and now cannot find any of them, i ended up getting one month Games Pass Ultimate for £1 from the store, any idea how i can claim the Game and Game Pass ?
I have read online that if you remove your account and then reboot the console it will take you to the claim screen again, but I have not tried this myself.

moses

I have read online that if you remove your account and then reboot the console it will take you to the claim screen again, but I have not tried this myself.
yep, saw that as well, i tried it and it gave me the options to claim both the offers when i re-added my account.

Thanks

Spoonablehippo

Anyone know of any Xbox One X in stock??
Not fussed on colour, but they seem to be sold out everywhere!