Xbox One Backwards Compatibility

Well happy with MGS, glad I picked up a copy a few weeks ago. Will be starting Snake Eater later on :)

Is there a way, simply, and not using console to somehow find out all titles you have purchased digitally across the Xbox platforms ?

I know I can do it on console, but on the Xbox one it obviously only lists bc compatible games.

Reason i ask is it’s onky by going to abive link to buy the collection I see I already own it.

I’m not a BC guy but I applaud MS for the continued push to make as many games BC. Once they are added then they shouldn’t have any issues in the future as the tech will be the same on next hen so they won’t have to go through all of this again

I’m not a BC guy but I applaud MS for the continued push to make as many games BC. Once they are added then they shouldn’t have any issues in the future as the tech will be the same on next hen so they won’t have to go through all of this again

I think with this “streaming” project as well they actually have a very good plan in place.
Possibly able to play any Xbox game you one on an iPad whilst on the loo ?
Count me in lol

you would assume Microsoft have thought ahead and secured the rights for the backwards compatible games to be available on all future Microsoft platforms rather than having to ask publishers again

It is the HD collection, this is the link Konami used in their Facebook announcement

MGS 2 AND 3

i don't have that, it's the peace walker i had, i was confused by it as it said HD collection.

i have installed peace walker now.

I have all 3 games digitally, not only are they not in my library, I have to do a manual search for them, only for them to flash prices at me when I wanna download them *facepalm*

downloaded crysis 3 it didnt show in my library but when i did a search it came up with install option

I've got Crysis 1 digital download on my 360 still, so will check out My Games & Apps later.

I wish they would sort out the filter, as I often notice the ready to install number go up, but with so many games it's hard to spot the ones that are added since the last time and, unless they've changed it, the most recent filter uses the item's release date, so old games appear all over the place in this view.

It's a shame they didn't X enhance the Crysis games they really deserve it.

Does the Crysis 1 Xbox game include the Warhead PC expansion or does that remain PC only ?

Ok, orange box I’ll certainly want to play again. I loved it back in the day.

Hope it goes mega cheap in the store sale soon

Would love to play through Half Life 2 again and in 4K is the icing on the cake :)

I checked my ready to install list and had Crysis and Crysis 3 waiting for me. I think I got a free code for Crysis and Crysis 3 was a Games with Gold at some point. Moved my 360 saves to the cloud tonight, so will fire them up at some point and see what they're like again. "Cloak engaged."

Just got a copy for £6, sure that price will shoot up shortly as most do once Backwards Compatible.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom