Xbox one achievement app not unlocking achievements plz help!!!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox One' started by Tr1GGa, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Tr1GGa

Tr1GGa
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Im new to this so bare with me. I have had my xbox one for two months now and I just like to say it has been the best console I have bought to date. Everything was fully functional no glitches faults nothing I was really enjoying this new console until very recently. Around the beginning of December I suddendly stopped unlocking any achievements! on any of my games (digital/physical) there is no progression bar on indivial achievements just greyed out. I realise it was due to the fact that I appeared offline one day and according to thorough research I came to the conclusion that this was a big mistake, which has caused my achievement app to glitch out. I have went on forum after forum contacted microsoft tried all troubleshooting steps but to no evale! I have even taken a survey on the Microsoft website and have yet recieved a reply all Microsoft said was that as they are a customer service team they cannot do anything other than to follow guidelines on there site. I know that this has been an issue last year as to why I am doing a current thread on this because im not getting much help from Microsoft and have no idea what to do next. If anyone out there who has experienced this or can help in anyway would greatly be appreciated.

2. Stulock Holmes

Stulock Holmes

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +580
    Going offline shouldn't stop achievements unlocking. There have been a few issues with xbox Live over the last week or so that have stopped achievements unlocking immediately, and it was just a case of waiting. The only other suggestion that I read about sorting this was doing a hard reboot - have you tried that yet?

3. Tr1GGa

Tr1GGa
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I thought the same thing seemed quite retarded if Microsoft stopped achievements due to appearing offline. But I have looked at several forums saying same thing which is quite odd. Yh xbox live has been having a few issues one was not allowing gamers to play on xbox live even if you owned a physical copy, but thats been resolved for most people yh I have done numerous hard reboots, deleted and re downloaded my account ive been waiting about a week now nothings popped up last achievement I had was on December 1st! Its so annoying...

4. LemonGrab

LemonGrab

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +266
    When isnt xbox live having issues