For Sale XBOX ONE 500GB CONSOLE WITH EXTRA'S

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by phardy, Jun 20, 2015.

1. phardy

phardy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    XBOX ONE 500GB Console. Bought it for my son who still uses his xbox 360 all the time. Think he has played this maybe twice since getting it. Anyway, he wants a gaming laptop so he wants me to sell it so he can put money towards that.

Comes in all original packaging. Has 3 games installed - Assasins creed black flag and unity and titanfall, never even played the latter. Obviously these are not included in the sale just letting the purchaser no they are on the hard disk if they want to play them. He's not getting another xbox one so it should be his home console for a while.

Also has COD advanced warfare disk version, he's never played that either, still sealed. Also an additional official xbox controller and orb dual charging station with battery packs both never been taken out of the boxes since bought with the console.

Although its only been used twice its been left out at his Nans so it has got a couple of light surface scratches on the black glossy top from polishing or something, I've tried to show in a picture but other than that everything is in excellent condition.

OS version is currently 6.2.12521.0.

Price is £250. No offers as I think this is reasonable and my son needs all the money he can get.

I'm in Cantley nr Doncaster and prefer cash on collection. Work in York so can collect from York in week too. May consider posting after a few days if unsold.

Price and currency: 250GBP
    Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
    Payment method: Cash, Bank Transfer, PPG.
    Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Attached Files:

2. mray

mray

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +235
    Hi.
    I will pay the asking price, if you will accept PayPal and could post please?

3. phardy

phardy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    Will see if I have a box I can post it in and how much it would cost. Will also only send insured courier so likely to be minimum £15. Would have to be Paypal gift or Bank Transfer. Let me know if still interested.

4. mray

mray

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +235
    Hi.
    I will take it for £265 delivered and pay via Paypal gift.

5. phardy

phardy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    Okay, all ready to send, lets go to PM.

6. mray

mray

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings: