Xbox One – One Year On

Wait until they release the videos they took of us with Kinect while we were playing :laugh:

Last edited:
I'm embarrassed to post mine, didn't realise I'd done so much gaming, now I realise why my wife complains about my gaming and now I understand. Will I change?? Doubt it lol, but I'll try.

You amateurs, can you tell I have mostly played multiplayer :D

xbxo time.JPG

Nice one. Really not sure about Sunset, will definitely download it and give it a try.

Nice one. Really not sure about Sunset, will definitely download it and give it a try.

In the same boat, wasn't sure if to buy or not but will definitely be giving this a go!

Hoping it's rubbish, haven't got the time to play the games I've got now :laugh:

I'm not sure to be honest as on the Xbox Live Rewards site they track both gaming and app hours so would of thought that would just be for Gaming.
We are all just cool xbox gaming brodudes that enjoy our brodude shooters too much.

Mine averages out at 2 hours a day. Even this week when I've had 2 new games that I really wanted to play I haven't managed 2 hours a night, in fact not even an hour per night. I'm certain it isn't right.

1806 - hours gaming (almost 2,000 problem free hours on one console some have been through 3+!!)
12566 - Gamerscore
Gaming hours places me top 5%
Gamerscore places me top 1%
achievements unlocked
Achievements places me in top 1%
2 Rare achievements (completionist in ghosts, bomb squad in BF4) i've unlocked a lot more what i'd consider rarer than those...
4 of the most popular achievements
I've played 14% of the selection of games available

Here's to another problem free 1800 :beer:

1806 - hours gaming (almost 2,000 problem free hours on one console some have been through 3+!!)
12566 - Gamerscore
Gaming hours places me top 5%
If you consider the £429 UK launch retail price that works out at under 25p per hour of gaming (obviously the cost of buying games pushes this up). Pretty impressive value for money already just in Year 1.

I hope I receive an email too, I'd love for this info to be logged and displayed on the console somewhere, as scary as it would probably be to read.

I hope I receive an email too, I'd love for this info to be logged and displayed on the console somewhere, as scary as it would probably be to read.
I don't need the email, but if I'm getting it, I need to see it and delete it before my wife sees it. When she goes to work she thinks I'm working from home - if she's sees that email, I'm in a world of pain.

Got my second email this morning and I got the gta shark card....... Doh dont f*****g own that game for xbox one.. But well done to Xbox for doing this!!

I got the air vehicle shortcut in BF4, some gamer pics a rental for forward unto dawn and some background pictures. I don't even use air vehicles in BF4 [emoji3]

Last edited:
I got a 'personalised' poster that I can print myself. I'll get right on that, MS!

:confused:

Poster for me... I can barely contain the excitement or spare the printer ink. :rotfl:

Yay Microsoft your so generous! I got a couple of background pictures, a gamer pic and Forward unto Dawn.
What a crock of SH##!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom