Xbox One – One Year On

So, I woke up this morning to an email from MS with all my stats from Day One! Nice touch, thought it fits nicely in with this thread so here are my stats!

361 - hours gaming
1940 - Gamerscore
Gaming hours places me top 50%
Gamerscore places me top 25%
achievements unlocked
Achievements places me in top 25%
No Rare achievements
2 of the most popular achievements
I've played 12% of the selection of games available

361 hours sounds pretty scary, but I have a feeling some are going to be much higher :rotfl: Makes me feel a little guilty!

ImageUploadedByAVForums1416555156.541773.jpg

Here's mine. Probably spent more time on the Blue side the last year though.

Last edited:
Jeepers mine is 1002 hours yikes.

Suppose that says I love my xboxone. And I do. The best console with the best games. Now loving my kinect also. It's an amazing piece of kit and Forza Horizon 2 is the danglies.

I don't want to share mine........
All i'm saying is I better get some free stuff

Ah come on Tones, we're are gaming bro dudes in here ;)

We already know you did 260+ hours on Titanfall :D

This is mine
Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.
Rather depressing to think about, but still I am pissed they left out a few Hard achievements!

I'd assume Dead Rising 3 on Nightmare difficulty and Wolfenstein on Uber difficulty should also have made the cut. And more vitally, the Hardest achievement earned, that I in no way got by my Auto Titan doing the work for me - Titanfall's 'I Killed Them All' cheevo.

They should ship me a Xbox One bundle from the US, the White One will do just fine! ;)
(Although I'd settle for a 12mth Gold sub).

This is mine
Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.
Rather depressing to think about, but still I am peeed they left out a few Hard achievements!

I'd assume Dead Rising 3 on Nightmare difficulty and Wolfenstein on Uber difficulty should also have made the cut. And more vitally, the Hardest achievement earned, that I in no way got by my Auto Titan doing the work for me - Titanfall's 'I Killed Them All' cheevo.

They should ship me a Xbox One bundle from the US, the White One will do just fine! ;)

Thats impressive :smashin:

Good effort.

I like what MS are doing, they have nailed this customer focus since Spencer took over. Do PS4 players get this kind of interaction and personal touch from Sony? That's not a dig by the way, just wondering as the PS4 and Sony was supposed to be all about the players etc.

Mine:

728 - hours gaming
2995 - Gamerscore
Gaming hours places me top 25%
Gamerscore places me top 25%
achievements unlocked
Achievements places me in top 25%
No Rare achievements
3 of the most popular achievements
I've played 12% of the selection of games available

Hmm id like to have gotten that email, anywhere we can get that without an email?

I have a mate at work who also hasn't received the email and can't find this info..... strange. Mine was in my email around 7am this morning

Hmm id like to have gotten that email, anywhere we can get that without an email?

You have to have opted in to xbox marketing emails before 11th of Nov to get it.

Xbox Rewards gives you sort of similar stats but not as good.

Last edited:
The Xbox One for me is turning into an outstanding console.

When it was first announced, I was on board with their vision for it despite the naysayers. To me it sounded like they were trying to replicate the Steam system for the console world. With me being a traditional PC gamer up until the 360, I was looking forward to it. It was actually the U turn that gave me doubts about whether I wanted one as it now seemed like a slightly improved 360. It wasn't until a week before release that I actually decided to keep my pre order and not go back to PC. I'm more than glad I did.

Anyway those stats they sent us out!

1485 - hours gaming
5950 - Gamerscore
Gaming hours places me top 5%
Gamerscore places me top 5%
achievements unlocked
Achievements places me in top 5%
No Rare achievements
3 of the most popular achievements
I've played 19% of the selection of games available

Better not show the wife those hours and all will be good. :thumbsup:

Love the X1 and I don't get as much game time as I'd like but not to bad according to my stats. Just noticed that's almost a whole months worth of gaming!
ImageUploadedByAVForums1416566523.338793.jpg

Yeah, mine says I've done 844 hours of gaming. But there is no way that's possible. I've a feeling it includes other uses of the console in there as well.

Only 100 hours for me on XB1. Only had one since Titanfall though (was that March time?) and didn't game much in the summer. I'd estimate PS4 to be about 500 hours for comparison.

This is mine
Rather depressing to think about, but still I am peeed they left out a few Hard achievements!

I'm suprised some of the Titanfall one's are not on there as if you check True Achievements not a lot of people have them all and some are in the low hundreds that people have actually got.

Here's mine, not bad considering I've only had my One fora month

Well post in the image didn't work too well :)

86 hours (top 50%) 1775 (top 25%)

110 achievements (top 25%)

Played 9% of the games

Yeah, mine says I've done 844 hours of gaming. But there is no way that's possible. I've a feeling it includes other uses of the console in there as well.

I'm not sure to be honest as on the Xbox Live Rewards site they track both gaming and app hours so would of thought that would just be for Gaming.
We are all just cool xbox gaming brodudes that enjoy our brodude shooters too much.

Neeeeeeeeerrrrrrrddddds

Mine Sounds about right.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1416578429383.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1416578429383.png
    974.3 KB · Views: 67
Blimey :eek:

vx7NszL.jpg

It would be interesting to see them release more detailed figures of exact times you were on, duration of game time etc. Actually, maybe I don't want to know :laugh:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom