Xbox live

scrapbook

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone running an app that shows when friends are online?

I am often switching my xbox on and off to see if a certain person has signed on so an app would be excellent.

theres always the xbox.com website too... no reason why it wont work on a phone too i guess

Check out 'spark' as well

Check out 'spark' as well

Any issues with spark as I noticed some comments somewhere it might be a tad dodgy because it requires you to log in to your xbox account?

Any issues with spark as I noticed some comments somewhere it might be a tad dodgy because it requires you to log in to your xbox account?

Ive got spark installed but its terrible, the app itself is great but it just takes an age to do anything, as a result nothing is ever in real time and it pretty useless i find :(

Ill have to check out that 360 live app.

I'm quite interested to see if there is a decent on as well. Please report back if you find one :smashin:

I could do with a decent app that lets you send messages as i hate typing messages using the controller. Especially when i`m sending abusive messages to boosters and rock glitchers in MW2:D

i have just downloaded 360 live :rolleyes:

loaded pretty much straight away with with the status of my friends correct. will see how it goes over the next few days and report back

Aren't you lot ever concerned having to put your email together with password for these xboxlive apps?

The one thing that has always put me off, both on pc and mobile.

Aren't you lot ever concerned having to put your email together with password for these xboxlive apps?

The one thing that has always put me off, both on pc and mobile.

Yes :rolleyes:

Still it is only my credit card and the e-mail address I use is specifically for xbox live :rolleyes:

But it is a cool app and worth the price of 25 nigerians walking around pretending to be me :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom