Xbox Live.. what do I need?

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by Sami, Oct 20, 2004.

1. Sami

Sami

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +83
    Hi,

I've just recently bought myself an Xbox and have heard so much about the Live thing...

What do I need to do this.

I was thinking of getting BT Broadband or something similar (I currently have no internet connection) Do I need to specify anythign fro them?

Once I have BT BRaodband, what do I need to get for the Xbox to get it to work live etc? I honestly do not have a clue!

Appologies if this has been asked countless times before..

Cheeers
    Sami

2. Munkey Boy

Munkey Boy
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,464
    1. Broadband supplier. Check out ADSL Guide for an independent guide to service providers.

2. A subscription to Xbox Live. See the other post in the Online section ("Xbox Live - Best deal around?") about what choices to make to pay for your subs. The bottom line is its either £40 per year or £5 per month if you pay Microsoft direct, or cheaper if you shop around.

It gets more complex if you want to share the internet connection with a PC, so if you have any questions about this, please ask. Checking out the official Xbox site is a good place to start too.