Xbox live trouble

PinheadedMike

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Anyone else having problems cant get on live through 360 or on xbox.com(keeps saying server busy):mad:

It passes all the tests on my 360 apart from xbox live

Last edited:
Yup, Live seems to be down as well as Hotmail :suicide:

If you test your connection there's a message confirming they are aware of the issue.

Yeah your right cant get online on 360 or xbox.com, was there any mention of downtime? usually get a live msg about that tho.
I never have probs signing in so gotta be down for time being. Strange.

Yup, Live seems to be down as well as Hotmail :suicide:

If you test your connection there's a message confirming they are aware of the issue.

Good old m$:D
Hotmail is working for me. Just xbox live

Last edited:
Yeah your right cant get online on 360 or xbox.com, was there any mention of downtime? usually get a live msg about that tho.
I never have probs signing in so gotta be down for time being. Strange.

No downtime advertised as far as i know:smashin:

Was working until about 30 mins ago

Maybe they have been hit by a virus :devil:

Damn i missed it, i never get signed out :rotfl:
Ah will be back up in no time, hardly ever goes offline with no warning, tho was baout 45 mins ago i wentv to click xbox.com and says "servers too busy" so must have built up from that.
My bet is it'll be back up before 12:30 :smashin:

Damn i missed it, i never get signed out :rotfl:
Ah will be back up in no time, hardly ever goes offline with no warning, tho was baout 45 mins ago i wentv to click xbox.com and says "servers too busy" so must have built up from that.
My bet is it'll be back up before 12:30 :smashin:

Wonder if M$ will give us free gift for downtime:D

Damn, just came on for some GeOW 2 loveliness only to get signed out. Damn!

You can now get on xbox.com homepage but it just says
The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

I would of thought MS would of posted a notice somewhere online advising of the downtime and details. Granted they put a notice on the test connection screen but as I pay for a service I feel this is not good enough.

Google confirms that the problem is worldwide and the forums are filling with deprived gamers seeking a kill fix. When I attempted to login into XBL website this morning I got a blank page with server unavailable. When I tried a minute ago I got the same message but with all the MS banners which makes me think they have corrected several of the issues.

Oh well better find a job or do some house work :boring:
setCookies.ashx

I would of thought MS would of posted a notice somewhere online advising of the downtime and details. Granted they put a notice on the test connection screen but as I pay for a service I feel this is not good enough.

Google confirms that the problem is worldwide and the forums are filling with deprived gamers seeking a kill fix. When I attempted to login into XBL website this morning I got a blank page with server unavailable. When I tried a minute ago I got the same message but with all the MS banners which makes me think they have corrected several of the issues.

setCookies.ashx

It depends if the downtime was planned or not. Because M$ usually post when there is big downtime thats why IMO i think this wasnt planned.

setCookies.ashx

Must have been a unexpected problem, they always send u a xbox live msg if downtime is gonna happen for whateva reason.
This never happens out the blue so unless its a long downtime there's nothing really to moan about at the mo, things happen.

i too am having problems on live and xbox.com

it is not however saying they are having problems when i test the connection on the 360 but oh well

hopefully back soon - even a free month would be nice from them

managed to get a day off work and was gonna use it to get back up to speed on cod4......... gutted!!!:rolleyes:

gonna have to do some dishes or hang out washing now:blush:

Phoned M$ they are aware of the problem and trying to sort out as quickly as possible. They dont know when it will be up and running

hanging out washing - its tipping it down with rain here

hopefully they sort it soon

there are a lot of people viewing this thread - it seems to be effecting a lot

hanging out washing - its tipping it down with rain here

hopefully they sort it soon

there are a lot of people viewing this thread - it seems to be effecting a lot

Yeah been looking at some other forums and it looks likes its worldwide:eek:

I bet the new developers / community games section made it crash. Some other sepulation ive read goes on about this 1 vs 100 game they will shortly be uploading to XBL.

Come on MS Ctrl Alt Del and lets get it back up and running. I've got to give my friends xbox back today so want to get a couple of hours in. Good news tho my 360 has been repired and getting shipped back to me free of charge.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom