Xbox Live to integrate Zune Marketplace internationally

The zune player isnt coming to the uk but the zune service is coming to 360

The zune player isnt coming to the uk but the zune service is coming to 360
Another site mentioned the device coming to the UK in the winter (think it was Neowin).

Sounds like the Zune HD won't be released in the UK for now atleast.

I like the looks of the Zune HD and really like the idea of a music subscription service (which allows me to keep 10 tracks a month). I was hoping it would be released in the UK asap but that looks unlikely.

With Xbox intergration it would have been a day 1 purchase (which is a big thing for me as I don't even have a PC) and I would have purchased the music subscription and TV/Film subscription(s).

Sounds like the Zune HD won't be released in the UK for now atleast.

I like the looks of the Zune HD and really like the idea of a music subscription service (which allows me to keep 10 tracks a month). I was hoping it would be released in the UK asap but that looks unlikely.

With Xbox intergration it would have been a day 1 purchase (which is a big thing for me as I don't even have a PC) and I would have purchased the music subscription and TV/Film subscription(s).

I've had a Zune for 2 years, just import it :)

I've had a Zune for 2 years, just import it :)

I think I might. The main reason I want one is for the music subscription service (I would need the player to play the music on the move).

I was just hoping that they would release the player and the subscription service for music over here (and integrate all that into the 360).

I am kind of worried that if they release the service in the UK that I might not be able to transfer my account from a US account to a UK account.

I think I might. The main reason I want one is for the music subscription service (I would need the player to play the music on the move).

I was just hoping that they would release the player and the subscription service for music over here (and integrate all that into the 360).

I am kind of worried that if they release the service in the UK that I might not be able to transfer my account from a US account to a UK account.

I think we'll get the complete service on PC so you'll be able to get music from a UK account, no need for a US one. I can't access Marketplace myself and they're checking your IP but I'd rather wait for the service to come here so I can use my Gamertag for both services.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom