1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox Live Subscription

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by Warnie, Apr 8, 2005.

1. Warnie

Warnie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +25
    I bought a new Belkin wireless modem yesterday (7632) and it came with the USB adapter. Took me 40 minutes to set up and configure for my ISP very nice ! Only problem I have is that once I connected the Xbox to the modem the 2 month trial code I scratched off from one of the games failed to work so I can't check if it's been set up properly !!! Any ideas where to get hold of a trial code before I buy the starter kit please ?

I've had the game for a while (Top Spin) but because my modem was too old it couldn't connect to the xbox and I never used it !!! Typical !!!

2. Pooon

Pooon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +722
    The code with Top Spin would of been out of date which is why it didn't work. if you post in the sticky thread at the top of this forum you should get a code from there.

3. Munkey Boy

Munkey Boy
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,313
    Not sure there are any valid 2 month trials going around at the moment - all of the last batch expired at the end of March. I've not seen one since Halo 2 (Nov '04).

4. Warnie

Warnie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +25
    Hi guys, well apparently they have extended the dates now - so those ending end of March last until June I think it was. I tried a code from Outrun 2 that arrived last week and although it ends March 31st it worked.