• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Xbox Live Silver account - 1 month Gold trial

gers1978

Established Member
Last night I signed my gf up for a free Silver account. She doesn't need a Gold one as she's only really interested in leaderboards.

It never asked for a credit card at any point, but it did mention she was eligible for a 1 month free Gold trial.

What I want to know is does that mean that as of right now she has a Gold account, for 1 month?

If so, what happens at the end of the month? Will it revert back to Silver? Will it pop up asking for card details?

Or is it a case of she doesn't have the trial just now and needs to do something further to get it?

ProphetRNG

Prominent Member
your 1 month free trial is active for the next 30ish days then it will revert back to silver

Karen DF

Established Member
Hi , i had a free gold account for the month, loved it so much that now i`ve signed up for gold the year.But yes it does go back to silver when the month is up :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom