1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XBox Live Setup Q? wireless bridge(I've searched and cant find the answer)

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by Sparkypups, May 14, 2004.

1. Sparkypups

Sparkypups

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi

Finally decided to get XBL so went and spent my money and got one of those wireless router/modem thingies, an ethernet bridge and obviously Toca.

So I franticall got home last night to get it all set up and get beaten in a few games. But no could I set the :censored: thing up.

I have got the router/modem setup and connected to DSL. But how do I set up the bridge?? Its a netgear me101. Its all plugged in and the telltales indicate its connected to the LAN, but I cant connect to XBL!!!

Hopefully someone can give me a clue as to how to set the bridge up. I ve read the manual even, though i found it quite eerie to do so, and it basically says plug it in!

S

2. kirk grubb

kirk grubb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    Hi,
    Sorry... I dont know anything about the setup your looking for.
    Just curious why you bought the netgear me101 wireless bridge when you can buy Netgear WGE101 (54g) for about the same price?

I think i will be ordering the WGE101 tomorrow,still cant make my mind up on that adapter or the linksys WGA54G.

3. Sparkypups

Sparkypups

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    quick update as I got this sorted - the bridge was faulty!!

I've replaced it with a linksys item and it now all works!!

I'll see you out there

gamertag: Sparkypups