• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

XBox Live Question

nheather

Distinguished Member
My son is using a 1 month XBox Live sub (we received this when the XBox was returned for repair).

He has decided he likes XBox Live and wants to buy a 12 month subscription.

He still has about 25 days left on his 1 month sub. If we buy a 12 month sub and apply it today will he end up with 12 month and 25 days or just 12 months?

Cheers,

Nigel

nheather

Distinguished Member
How can I tell when my Live Account will expire?

The only thing I can see is Account Management which tells you what subscription you have but doesn't appear to give any more details.

I'm not convinced about what has happened.

Yesterday when I looked at Account Mangement it said

Gold - 1 Month Pre-Paid

I've now applied the 12 month subscription code and account management now says

Gold - 12 months Pre-Paid

Hopefully this is just telling me what the last code redeemed is but I fear that it is not as Munkey Boy says and that I have been robbed of 1 month subscription.

Is there any way that I can tell exactly what subscription I have and when it will end?

Cheers,

Nigel

nheather

Distinguished Member
Just spoke to MS. Apparently, the Account Management screen does just show the last subs redeemed (what's the point of that).

They confirmed that I did have nearly 13 months left.

To check they said I need to go to www.billing.microsoft.com

Interestingly when I logon to this site it just says that I have a 12 month sub but when I open it and look at the details it lasts for 13 months!!!

Cheers,

Nigel

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom