• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Xbox Live on Sky BB.

Pottworth

Standard Member
Have any of you ever had problems with XBL through sky? Im thinking about switching from AOL, because my connection keeps dropping.

Thanks.

majnu

Distinguished Member
aol not good for gaming but sky , o2/be are good for gamers

when i switched from sky to o2 that is when I started getting lag problems with XBL.

The OP needs to be more specific with his problems, switching ISP won't solve anything imo.

Pottworth

Standard Member
My internet keeps dropping for varied amounts of time, tried various solutions and it seems that AOL are the problem. Just found out that i have another 11 months on a contract with aol :'(

accyuklad

Banned
lol i got friend on aol he gets annoyin drop outs aswell but he cba swapping lol

im on o2 and i get 28ms ping and i dont get any lag or problems

majnu

Distinguished Member
My internet keeps dropping for varied amounts of time, tried various solutions and it seems that AOL are the problem. Just found out that i have another 11 months on a contract with aol :'(

are you using a wireless adaptor to connect your xbox?
try connecting with an ethernet cable and see if you still have the same problems with dropouts.

Heed20

Standard Member
I use Sky BB for Xbox live wirelessly (with the official adaptor) and have never had any problems. As people have said I'd try a wired connection first just to rule the wireless aspect of your system out.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom