Xbox live not connecting..?

NooBish AbbZ 92

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hi guys
just got myself a new 250gb slim yesterday, brought it home, connection was fine yesterday came home from work this morning had a lot of things downloading and I randomly disconnected?

Laptop's connected fine at the moment, have rebooted router 3 times, restored xbox360 to factory defaults twice but nothing:(

Please help :lease:

You are not alone. It has been doing this with me at first i thought it was a weak router signal and checked the signal on the 360 between 2 to 3 bars out of five. It connects to Xbox live i will be in a party or playing a game and bam disconnected.

I think the Xbox 360 is to sensitive to being to far away from the router and the fact it is picky on how strong your signal on the router is before it decides to disconnect.It could also be Xbox Live is having unexpected problems. I'm going to move the router closer to my Xbox which should fix it.

You'd think Microsoft would of brought out a patch that connects you to live with a weak signal even though there would be speed and performance issues.

My laptop connects fine even with a weak signal it runs flawless yet the Xbox 360 slim struggles whats up with that?

Last edited:
Got this accessing Xbox.com

Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.
It appears you've found a glitch in the system.
date: 9/13/2011 1:12:35 PM
code:
s:
id:
req:

I've got the same problem xbox.com not working and live isn't ,I bought a new router last night and it work fined till today I thought it was that at first but everything else works fine just hope it's an update not a hack like the ps3

If they have been hacked then they have some serious explaining to do:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Just read on the official xbox live forums that live crashed due to massive demand for FIFA 12 demo download. They are working on repairing it.

Fifa 12 demo massive demand i don't believe it

No demo is that popular

Live is down for me too. Oh well, guess I'll have to actually do some work!

Fifa 12 demo massive demand i don't believe it

No demo is that popular

No I don't believe that either. What about the demand when big release multiplayer games come out. Xbox live copes with that these days.

xbox support telling people to try this:

Please try restarting your router and modem and let us know how it goes

i`ve tried it 4 times and does nothing :D

Ive had same problem all day worked fine yesterday but when i tried to connect today it wouldnt. Did a test and says can connect to internet but not xbox live and to try and open port 3074 tried all this and still no luck:thumbsdow At least im glad its not just me and it will hopefully get sorted. Havent had chance to download fifa 12 yet :(

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom