Xbox Live Music

wormvortex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
so you know you can stream music from a pc is there any way i can save it from the pc onto the xbox's harddrive?

Or you could put your songs on a usb flash drive.

michaelT1888 said:
ye but you have to change all your songs format to mp3, which depending on how many songs you have could take a couple of hours!!!

which also then degrades quality of music, doubles your memory needed, means you have to constantly do it with new songs added, etc etc.

if u can plug you ipod in and play your owned music, why cant ye do it over media connect. just seems illogical.

the new third party mac connection looks even tastier.

is there any way to get the song names like Window's media player does or would i have to type the myself?

I connected my flash drive to the 360 and can see and play the MP3's fine, but cannot seem to find the function to copy them onto the HD

Anybody any ideas

i've connected my flash drive to the 360 as well, I can't seem to find the option either. I don't think you can do it :confused:

Yeh sorry :oops: you're right though, the only way you can copy music to the HDD is with a cd. I've tried everything else :(

Is it only original cd,s, could you not copy your MP3s onto a blank cd rom or blank rewriteable cd

BMURRAY9 said:
Is it only original cd,s, could you not copy your MP3s onto a blank cd rom or blank rewriteable cd

no, it will play them form the cd but not copy them...

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom