1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XBox Live free trial and subscription

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by The_kUrGaN, Mar 17, 2005.

1. The_kUrGaN

The_kUrGaN

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    I've just signed up for the 2 month free trial but am tempted to buy the Starter Pack @ £19.99 from Game , or Amazon are doing the FIFA2005 Starter Pack @ £30. However, if I buy the 12 month subscription does that mean I have to wait until the 2month trial expiry date before I can enter the new code or can I enter it now and it'll tag on another 12 months after the trial has ended? If I have to wait until expiry, when would you input the new code because I'm worried that I may get CC billed even though I've purchased the Starter Pack ie is it safe to do this the day before expiry or would that be too late?

:)

2. Munkey Boy

Munkey Boy
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,313
    You can add the code from the starter kit anytime, and it will extend your 2 month trial to give you 14 moths from when you signed up.

3. The_kUrGaN

The_kUrGaN

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    Cheers for that.

I've seen a FIFA2005 Starter Kit deal for £30.50, but have never played FIFA2005. Do you think it's worth paying the extra tenner for? The Live Starter Kit that comes with it looks like you get everything with it, and I've checked that it's 12months subscription. I know that Game have the starter kit online for £21.50 as mentioned in the Special Offers Thread so I was gonna buy that until I saw this. I think my mate paid £60 for the FIFA Starter Kit.