Xbox Live Down on Weds. 21/04/04 for 24hours

captaineyecatch

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Due to major updates xbox live will be down for 24hours on weds. 21/4/04.
from the xbox forums...

You will be automatically prompted when you login for the first time after the system upgrade to download the free update for your Xbox.

This is part of the upgrade that has been previously announced.

It is important to understand that this is the first step as we lay the foundation for the exciting features that are included in this upgrade. It’s also important to note that not all features will be available after the upgrade, and most will not be visible until game developers decide to implement specific features into their titles. Additionally, the MSN messenger integration that you have read about is not included in this release, and will be coming after this upgrade. I don’t know the date yet, as there is still messenger work that needs to be done once we get this first step of the upgrade live.

what are you going to do cap :suicide:
i hope im watching shogun :smashin:

I suppose we could get together at a pre arranged meet and dress up like RS team then get Easy to bring us some MP5's;)
and play for real:D

Matt

Mind u Typhoon keeps threatening to rape me so maybe its not such a good idea:eek:

or we could just all get on msn and laugh at typhoons spelling

If you want to be that pedantic the it should be typhoon's spelling
come on if your gonna have a go make sure you get it right yourself first S*ag

:rtfm:

As for raping manic don't flatter yourself
who would want to rape someone who is green with manic tattooed on his forehead should Easy Kill !!!!! LOL

:censored: :clap:

Originally posted by UncagedTyphoon

As for raping manic don't flatter yourself
who would want to rape someone who is green with manic tattooed on his forehead should Easy Kill !!!!! LOL

:censored: :clap:
manic tattooed on his forehead "should Easy Kill" !!!!! LOL :confused: Eh ??:rotfl:

Matt

well what you planning 2 do tonight with out live:(

hey guys

I've been trying to setup xbox today, could this be the reason I cant connect?

cuz I get stuck after it resolves the DNS server. Then it fails. I assume this is whats happening to you guys today?

thanks

If you want to be that pedantic the it should be typhoon's spelling
come on if your gonna have a go make sure you get it right yourself first S*ag

:rtfm:

see what i mean......:confused: :lesson: :nono: :laugh:

who gives a to** see you have got the idea what im on about
much more of this people will have to be deleted from friends lists LOL
I would say and you can stick your clan up you ar** but this has been disbandoned with out people being invited anyway

Typhoon, calm down a bit m8, when your on Live you give plenty of abuse to everybody, although your putting LOL in your posts its plain to see your getting ****** off.

If your gonna give abuse you gotta accept a bit back, yeah?
If im honest you do sound like u mean every word you say when your on live where as other are just having a laugh. Please correct me if im wrong, and if im wrong then I apologise.

Matt

who gives a to** see you have got the idea what im on about
much more of this people will have to be deleted from friends lists LOL
I would say and you can stick your clan up you ar** but this has been disbandoned with out people being invited anyway

sorry mate :blush:

no offence meant mate but you do give me as much stick as ive given you.;)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom