XBOX Live Arcade Club - Read & Join Here!

CAS FAN

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

The idea of the XBLA Club is primarily to provide a place where us AVF members can post up their scores on XBLA games to see how we fair against other AVF Members. It is also the place where all XBLA information will be posted so that it is easier to find and is not drowned out by the other game threads.

This thread will have the rules of the club and also a list of all active members. All you have to do to become an active member is post your name below and I will add you to the list on this post.

RULES

1) All scores must be posted on the games official ranked scoreboard using the default ranking settings to allow for a level playing field.

2) Each game will have a score thread (that will be made a sticky) and each score must be posted in that thread in the following format -

Gamertag, Score, Date

Myself and a few others are keeping these tables up to date so your score will be added to a main scoreboard in post 1 of the relevant thread once you post your score. For existing scores (i.e. your first posted score for older games) use the date you post the score on the forum.

That's basically it. Try and post scores in all games you own so as to get the scoreboards nice and full. Enjoy!! :)

Active XBLA Members

CAS FAN
Bounty Bob (Bishman)
SNEAKY STEVEO (Cowden_Harley)
C225
Munkey Boy
HappyHammer81 (rio1981)
dave1de
Tetlee
Privatepile76
int3rc3ptor uk (kaisersozeuk)
w1dget (widget)
TVR Fan1 (TVR_Fan)
Fleeting (Noggin1980)
W11d B3a5t (Tejstar)
Van Dam UK (A406 north circ)
x DONK x (mrdonkuk)
Blackwire
Chief McBeef (lightbulb)
ECMatt (MattDX)
michaelho (mho64)
fishdud3 (FishDUDE)
(SportiveUK)
(nutter45)
makey1976 (makey)
Eaffy (darren_eaf)
Kazuya 1 (Kazuya Mishima)
ColinRF (Colgate7110)
synnea
maff1977
Kinhell (Vellocet)
The Pwnerizor (stepneg)
stompRNM2 (nero0410)
Delbert25 (csd7025)
halopandemic (Windtalker)
Spidermanalf
Norfolk in good (mrgrill)
XG Vanquish (danvall1)
TristUK (Trist)
DrClaw333 (DrClaw)
Lisbonlion
SMART0N3 (Klark)
silvercue
Killa uk (-Jay-)
The Fuggler
Ominoukg
Darth jedi X (Robot of Doom)
Pal Ledecu (delucep)
Knyghtbyte (Knyght_byte)
CassidyUK (Cassidy)
Durera (durera)
shootnhope (Bilbob)
Bonessi (Christophe)
jakebev (jake_bev)
GI Muttley (cj)
wattsy1977 (wattsy1977)
Lilypea (Respectamonkeee)
benbo96 (BenboD)
st4fore
stan blade
Lordamo
fixtures man
AlexDenne
wanosd (Chrislad)
Baldguy007 (Dazza)
Andy83 (Andy_83)
Kevlar X (kevlar)
jimbobaggins
D1ABLO 360 (Br1an_g)
DaveonMako (daveon)
breadbun (angstmann)

* Gamertags (AVForums user name)

Add me to the members please.

Great idea CAS - count me in. Going to return Prey this weekend to pick up some more points for Arcade games... (Tag: HappyHammer81)

bishman said:
How does that work? :confused:

Bought Prey from Game, completed it, going to get a refund and pick up the 2100pts scratchcard (I don't have a Credit Card so can't get the points from the Marketplace).

Im gain, add me for members please :smashin:

rio1981 said:
Bought Prey from Game, completed it, going to get a refund and pick up the 2100pts scratchcard (I don't have a Credit Card so can't get the points from the Marketplace).
Sorry, I misread and thought you said you were going to return to playing Prey again.

I get it now. :D

Cas.....please add me

Privatepile76

bishman said:
Sorry, I misread and thought you said you were going to return to playing Prey again.

I get it now. :D

No worries Bish... :smashin:

Hi,

Can you add me, I seem to be playing arcade games more than the full ones :)

Cheers

Soze

You can add me, I have downloaded plenty of XBLA games!

Hey CAS, any chance of a Zuma high score thread(or should I just create one? would be happy to update it).

I just got quite a good score that I'm pretty proud of for now:) , although I'll no doubt be brought back down to earth as soon as I see some other scores from here:rolleyes:

Tetlee said:
Hey CAS, any chance of a Zuma high score thread(or should I just create one? would be happy to update it).

I just got quite a good score that I'm pretty proud of for now:) , although I'll no doubt be brought back down to earth as soon as I see some other scores from here:rolleyes:

Sure mate feel free to create a table and it can be your responsibility to keep it updated. :)

We are encouraging the community to help out with this as it's too big a project for just a couple of people to keep on top of.

If you can copy the format off one of my threads then that will be great (just so things are standardised) and I will stick the thread once made.

Cheers
Cas

Add me too, although I have no illusions of grandeur... :D

I'd like to put my name down :thumbsup:

All added :). MattDX, is your gamertag also MattDX?

EDIT - no worries Matt, seen you posted it on the SF2 thread.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom