Xbox Live and Home Hub 2.0 driving me mad

Nathan93

Standard Member
Please help I recently got a new BT Home Hub 2.0 and xbox live and an ipod touch for christmas and as im not too good with computers im in desperate need of help

My live and ipod touch internet were working perfectly from christmas until now bt now it is completely messed up.

when i play mw2 online there is an unholy amount of lag and i cant seem to fix it even though it says on the xbox that i have full connection

On my itouch the internet has just stopped working due to no connection

:lease:help

brumhee

Distinguished Member
Nathan93 said:
Please help I recently got a new BT Home Hub 2.0 and xbox live and an ipod touch for christmas and as im not too good with computers im in desperate need of help

My live and ipod touch internet were working perfectly from christmas until now bt now it is completely messed up.

when i play mw2 online there is an unholy amount of lag and i cant seem to fix it even though it says on the xbox that i have full connection

On my itouch the internet has just stopped working due to no connection

:lease:help

Try turning your router off and on again.

mattclarkie

Novice Member
On the whole the HH, and in particular the v2 are very reliable, but sometimes, like most devices, after long periods of use the OS (and it is running a cutdown linux) grinds to a halt.

I reboot my HH about once every 3/4months, it depends if BT have downloaded a software update that has borked it :suicide:

Swaggga

Reset yout hub :)
i had the same problems with my 2.0 but i reset it and it started working perfectly

AND if you are playing wirelessly, change your channel to 11 on your router. works perfectly for your ipod & should work for your xbox :D

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom