Xbox Game Pass

Anyone having issues with Art of Rally? I get to the main menu and when I press any button to start it keeps asking me to confirm my profile, and just keeps looping around that process.

Anyone having issues with Art of Rally? I get to the main menu and when I press any button to start it keeps asking me to confirm my profile, and just keeps looping around that process.
Do a full restart of the console

It's working for me, I did 3 full rounds on it yesterday. I just tested it now to see and it's still working.

it's working ok for me, i was weird at first when i was looking for a next button to carry on from choosing the language and it looped back to the start but i found out i just had to press A to continue on.

Art of Rally is still doing this for me too, can't even get into it

I had the same problem with Art of Rally so tried a full restart of the console and all worked perfectly since then. What a cracking little game it is :)

Full restart worked the other day, but the problem resurfaced again for me yesterday, so another full restart needed. Decent little game tho!

Same here. I seem to randomly have to restart the console to be able to sign in. Not very often though...maybe 2/10 starts.

Anyone know if Microsoft are still allowing you to convert 3 years of Gold Live to Game Pass for £1. I did this for my sons Xbox a while ago, but now thinking of getting another console for myself.

I did it a month or two ago. Doubt it would have changed in that time
Nice. Did they still have the £1 offer, or has that gone up in price now?

Think it depends on what day of the week it is. I bought a month of ultimate off CDkeys in preparation but ended up with the £1 offer anyway. Obviously you have to have let your subscription to have lapsed for either method to work

If anyones looking for something new on gamepass The Artful Escape is great so far, very cinematic feel and looks incredible, 2D style game but very 3D looking in a similar way to the Ori games but not that sort of world, if that makes sense.

If anyones looking for something new on gamepass The Artful Escape is great so far, very cinematic feel and looks incredible, 2D style game but very 3D looking in a similar way to the Ori games but not that sort of world, if that makes sense.
Installed it earlier but not had a chance to load it yet. Does look very good and been getting very good reviews.

Friend gifted me a month of GP. If i buy a month of Ultimate then my subscription gets extended by a month. Will the current month of basic GP get converted to Ultimate?

Friend gifted me a month of GP. If i buy a month of Ultimate then my subscription gets extended by a month. Will the current month of basic GP get converted to Ultimate?
That's exactly what will happen. Any Xbox live gold or gamepass remaining up to 3 years will convert to ultimate.

Best thing to do is rack up 3 years of Xbox live and then buy GPU to convert it all.

I'm just about to do this again for a different Xbox account, probably using a VPN to redeem Turkish Live Gold as that is cheaper.

I assume the conversion to GPU for £1 is still working?

I'm just about to do this again for a different Xbox account, probably using a VPN to redeem Turkish Live Gold as that is cheaper.

I assume the conversion to GPU for £1 is still working?
The conversion is still working but how much you pay will depend on any previous subscription but even if the £1 offer isn’t available upgrading the lot for £10.99 is still a fantastic deal.

Thanks

Does the EU version of Live Gold work in the UK?

cdkeys they have the EU version for £34.99, and then UK version for £42.99. I thought the EU version worked here in the UK, if so why the price difference?

Thanks

Does the EU version of Live Gold work in the UK?

cdkeys they have the EU version for £34.99, and then UK version for £42.99. I thought the EU version worked here in the UK, if so why the price difference?
Different markets, different pricing.

They know what they can ask for a year of Live in the U.K. compared to other countries.

As to whether it will work it should as it’s a “Europe” code and last time I checked we are still part of Europe.

Might not be part of the European Union anymore but that doesn’t mean we aren’t part of Europe ;)

The abbreviation of EU on cdkeys doesn’t mean European Union it just means Europe and their EU codes will work in all these countries…

4BC441E0-0DB2-49B2-93B7-E7D158A59CAA.jpeg

I ended up buying the 3 years of EU Gold and then doing the £1 GPU conversion.
Was going to buy the Brazil Gold for £27/year and redeem with VPN, but decided I couldn't be bothered :)

I’d have chosen ipVanish as I’ve used them before but they charge an annual fee, though this can be cancelled within 30 days so I could have taken this route. But knowing my luck i’d encounter problems getting a refund and then I’d have saved nowt!!

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom